Author Topic: Dogfighting  (Read 10917 times)

nospinzone1

Re: Dogfighting
« Reply #25: August 19, 2007, 12:30:07 PM »
MY DEAR MADISON, MAYBE WE ARE A LITTLE MORE SENSITIVE TO ANIMALS NOWADAYS. MAYBE EVEN A LITTLE MORE CARING AND MORALISTIC. I PERSONALLY IF I HAD A GUN AND SAW PEOPLE ENJOYING THAT SADISTIC "SPORT" I WOULD SHOOT THEM.

Offline NatsAddict

« Reply #26: August 19, 2007, 01:36:47 PM »
Dogfighting has been going on for HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of years all over. Why is it now such a terrible act of depravity?

When was it not an act of depravity?

nospinzone1

« Reply #27: August 19, 2007, 02:21:14 PM »
When was it not an act of depravity?

I AM SURPRISED AT MADISON'S REASONING. I ALWAYS CONSIDERED HIM SO CONSIDERATE BUT HE DOES NOT SEEM TO CARE ABOUT ANIMALS THAT CAN NOT DEFEND THEMSELVES AGAINST THE DEPRAVITY OF SOME SOCALLED HUMAN BEINGS.

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
« Reply #28: August 19, 2007, 02:22:22 PM »
Apparently it always was but nobody not peta related gave a crap about it until vick got caught.

Offline JMW IV

« Reply #29: August 19, 2007, 02:32:07 PM »
Yes i hate all animals thats it. that has to be it because i question the sudden outrage from people who would not normally care either way.

nospinzone1

« Reply #30: August 19, 2007, 03:45:12 PM »
Apparently it always was but nobody not peta related gave a crap about it until vick got caught.

THE REASON THAT VICK IS ON THE LIMELIGHT IS THAT HE IS A WELL KNOWN FIGURE IN THE PUBLIC EYE AND HE IS CONSIDERED UP TIL NOW TO BE AN OUTSTANDING CITIZEN. HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE GO TO JAIL FOR THIS SAME TYPE OF CRUELTY. IF YOU DO THE CRIME YOU DO THE TIME. OR ARE YOU IN FAVOR OF BREAKING THE LAW? VICK SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER AND IT IS NOT TRUE THAT THERE HAS OT BEEEN INVOLVEMENT BY PETA OR BY PEOPLE THAT CARE FOR ANIMALS. SHUCKS, I DONT EVEN RECYCLE MY NEWSPAPERS WITH THE CITY, I SAVE MINE AND MY NEIGHJBORS AND TAKE THEM TO THE ANIMAL SHELTER. I WOULD NEVER CONDONE BREAKING THE LAW BE IT DOG FIGHTING, ILEGAL IMIGRATION OR ANY KIND OF ILEGALITY.

nospinzone1

« Reply #31: August 19, 2007, 03:45:49 PM »
Yes i hate all animals thats it. that has to be it because i question the sudden outrage from people who would not normally care either way.

NOT TRUE....READ BELOW....

Offline JMW IV

« Reply #32: August 19, 2007, 07:09:12 PM »
And just because i dont blindly jump into the protest line, that doesnt mean i support breaking the law.

nospinzone1

« Reply #33: August 19, 2007, 08:19:09 PM »
And just because i dont blindly jump into the protest line, that doesnt mean i support breaking the law.

BUT YOU ARE, MY DEAR FRIEND. WHAT VICK AND THOUSANDS OF OTHERS DO WITH DOG FIGHTING IS AGAINST THE LAW. ONE CANNOT BE SELECTIVE IN WHAT LAWS TO OBEY AND WHICH NOT. OTHERWISE WE WOULD NOT HAVE CIVILIZATION.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #34: August 19, 2007, 09:09:45 PM »

Yeah whatever... Let's not bullcrap around the issue, are you implying that this is happening to Vick because he's black or something along those lines?

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #35: August 19, 2007, 10:50:15 PM »
Yeah whatever... Let's not bullcrap around the issue, are you implying that this is happening to Vick because he's black or something along those lines?

I think he was more-so pointing out his celebrity. He's right, in that if this is truly a huge issue, why not make it such a big deal w/ anyone else who is doing it? Why does it take a friggin sports star to make people recognize?

nospinzone1

« Reply #36: August 19, 2007, 11:11:01 PM »
I think he was more-so pointing out his celebrity. He's right, in that if this is truly a huge issue, why not make it such a big deal w/ anyone else who is doing it? Why does it take a friggin sports star to make people recognize?

wrolng...it has been in the press countless of times before Vick even came into the picture. the point is: what part of breaking the law dont people understand?

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
« Reply #37: August 19, 2007, 11:11:24 PM »
vick can rot in hell.

i dont care if he was a white, black, my brother, dad, whatever...

personally, paris went to jail. so can vick.

its all the same to me, hurting kids, dogs. same thing to me.

nospinzone1

« Reply #38: August 19, 2007, 11:18:57 PM »
vick can rot in hell.

EXACTO MUNDO. I HAVE THREE PETS AND ANY MF TRYING TO HURT ONE OF THEM I WOULD TRY TO HURT THAT PERSON.

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
« Reply #39: August 20, 2007, 10:14:26 AM »
Erica, you are right on the money. I thought any kind of animal abuse was heinous BEFORE any of this happened with Vick. I don't care WHO he is, I hope he and anyone else that participates in animal cruelty burns.  :evil:

Offline kimnat

« Reply #40: August 20, 2007, 10:20:13 AM »
EXACTO MUNDO. I HAVE THREE PETS AND ANY MF TRYING TO HURT ONE OF THEM I WOULD TRY TO HURT THAT PERSON.

You have three now?  What's the 3rd one?

natsfan1a

« Reply #41: August 20, 2007, 10:25:43 AM »
I was wondering that, too. The other is a cat, I think? Also, speaking of doggies, I was wondering how your two new ones are getting along now, nospin. Maybe I should have put that question in another thread, though.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #42: August 20, 2007, 10:41:45 AM »
I was wondering that, too. The other is a cat, I think? Also, speaking of doggies, I was wondering how your two new ones are getting along now, nospin. Maybe I should have put that question in another thread, though.

Not at all Ms. Congeniality, I love the way you gals step off the path for a friendly chat from time to time.

But the reality is that dogfighting didn't just become an egregious crime because a black superstar has been found to be involved in it. It has been illegal for a while and it has been prosecuted (although difficult to do because of its underground subculture nature) for quite some time. People are being prosecuted for it in many states as are drug dealers and murderers but just because we don't hear about every drug or murder case being prosecuted doesn't mean it doesn't happen until a star athlete gets indicted for it.

Offline kimnat

« Reply #43: August 20, 2007, 11:06:01 AM »
Ya know.  My mom used to be a Deputy Clerk of the Court in Loudoun County when I was a teen.  One time I was visiting her and on her comp. screen was a list of some folks and their final verdict charges.  One read "Buggery".  Needless to say, as an 18/19 yo, I was quite curious and naive.  So, I asked what that was.  And I think I would still be naive if I hadn't seen it on her comp. that day.  But why would anyone be as sick and depraved as doing "it" w/ an animal?!?!?!   Talk about abuse!!!  Killing is horrific, but raping an animal is beyond words and sick beyond help!

natsfan1a

« Reply #44: August 20, 2007, 11:45:24 AM »
Thank you, spider!

Not at all Ms. Congeniality, I love the way you gals step off the path for a friendly chat from time to time.

natsfan1a

« Reply #45: August 20, 2007, 11:49:04 AM »
Agree.

nospinzone1

« Reply #46: August 20, 2007, 01:42:51 PM »

FEMALE CALICO WAS THERE BEFORE THE TWO NEW ONES.

nospinzone1

« Reply #47: August 20, 2007, 01:45:16 PM »

NOTHING HAS CHANGED. the Jack Russell tries to be friendly and playful but the Pom growls at him and even tries to intimidate and bite him when he gets too close. I am taking Charlie to traiining next month to make him more obedient. He is not too bad now but i need to make him a little more manageable.

natsfan1a

« Reply #48: August 20, 2007, 01:48:26 PM »
Thanks for the update. Sounds like maybe the Pom could use some training. How is Maria doing with them?

NOTHING HAS CHANGED. the Jack Russell tries to be friendly and playful but the Pom growls at him and even tries to intimidate and bite him when he gets too close. I am taking Charlie to traiining next month to make him more obedient. He is not too bad now but i need to make him a little more manageable.

Offline kimnat

« Reply #49: August 20, 2007, 03:22:30 PM »
I guess y'all heard by now, the guy has plea bargained.  But the consequences won't be known until next Monday when he appears before the judge in Virginia.