Author Topic: Barves: Knights Templar of Unwritten Rules and gutless anti-American douche bags  (Read 84062 times)

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
There are so few Barves fans the odds of this are astronomical.

Something has got to be done.    Just returned from the pool and had to look at the monstrosity as I came down the street.    I bet the house has lost 20% of its value since that rag was hoisted.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Yours too. God.

Something has got to be done.    Just returned from the pool and had to look at the monstrosity as I came down the street.    I bet the house has lost 20% of its value since that rag was hoisted.

Offline mitlen

Yours too. God.

I meant mine.    :)     They might as well demolish his/hers.    That'd be like movin' into a house where a murder was committed.

Offline GburgNatsFan

With a tomahawk. (Chop.)

I meant mine.    :)     They might as well demolish his/hers.    That'd be like movin' into a house where a murder was committed.

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
There are so few Barves fans the odds of this are astronomical.

There were 4 people on an overlook in South Dakota near Mt. Rushmore one afternoon last month...me, my wife...and a couple who drove up in a small RV...from Chesterfield County...just across the James River...

Offline mitlen

I unfurled my Nats' banner to combat that hack a chop dish rag.

Offline GburgNatsFan

:clap:

Play this really loud for him.

I unfurled my Nats' banner to combat that hack a chop dish rag.

Offline mitlen

:clap:

Play this really loud for him.

The holder frame is still up but the hack a chop dish rag is gone.     Maybe they're washin' it for the weekend series.

Offline mitlen

The dreaded, cursed Barves' hack a chop dish rag has reappeared.     It came out of the darkness and rain.     

Offline dcpatti

Braves once again being questioned by the Feds over something to do with their Latin American operations. Dodgers also being questioned, possibly related to Hector Olivera. Other teams might be being investigated  too.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-federal-grand-jury-investigating-mlbs-international-dealings-officials-sides-worried-055827471.html

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Braves once again being questioned by the Feds over something to do with their Latin American operations. Dodgers also being questioned, possibly related to Hector Olivera. Other teams might be being investigated  too.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-federal-grand-jury-investigating-mlbs-international-dealings-officials-sides-worried-055827471.html

I was kind of expecting they'd mention Bowden and his buscone escapade.  A part of me does wonder if the Nats overpaid for Smiley so that some of the excess could find its way into Jimbo or someone else's pockets.

Online Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
"Cold Pizza" certainly didn't pay enough to cover Jimbo's DUI court costs, so you're probably onto something.

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
Braves prospect Braxton Davidson appears to have broken his foot rounding third based after a walk-off home run in the AFL.

Offline Natsinpwc

Braves prospect Braxton Davidson appears to have broken his foot rounding third based after a walk-off home run in the AFL.
Missed your post.

Offline Kurt Studzuki

With Kurt gone this team is back to having zero redeeming qualities.

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
With Kurt gone this team is back to having zero redeeming qualities.

How was it posting on Braves forums last season?

Offline Kurt Studzuki

How was it posting on Braves forums last season?

:crazy: I only post here and KSFF.net

Online skippy1999

• Believe!!!

Offline mitlen

KSFF.net :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeriste if it weren't for your infectious joy, I'd still be thinkin' KSFF stood for Kansas S(C)ity Fan Forum.

Online skippy1999

• Believe!!!
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeriste if it weren't for your infectious joy, I'd still be thinkin' KSFF stood for Kansas S(C)ity Fan Forum.

:lmao: gotta take into account who I was quoting ;)

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Order has been restored to the Universe!  Brian McCann returns for 1 year, $2MM.  Baseball again will be played in accordance with the Unwritten Rules!

Offline GburgNatsFan

Order has been restored to the Universe!  Brian McCann returns for 1 year, $2MM.  Baseball again will be played in accordance with the Unwritten Rules!

But Bryce won't be around to be thrown at, so Juan better be careful.

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
fantastic:

MLB
@MLB

RT if you love ⚾️ (baseball).

1 Austin Hooper Fan™
@flashZak

Baseball sucks.

MLB
@MLB

The Falcons blew a 28-3 lead.

1 Austin Hooper Fan™
@FIashZak

I’m shook. They didn’t hold back tbh.

MLB
@MLB

You come at the king, you best not miss.

Online rileyn

These guys are it again.  After throwing at Rhys Hoskins 3 times during their series with the Phillies, they take exception to what looked like a clean slide from David Bote last night.  Do they ever get full of themselves?