Author Topic: Barves: Knights Templar of Unwritten Rules and gutless anti-American douche bags  (Read 64312 times)

Online mitlen

• We had 'em all the way
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/27049426/cubs-braves-benches-clear-catchers-argue%3fplatform=amp

Somebody's gonna get their ass kicked in all this "I love the enthusiasm/celebration stuff."      I don't mean some faux baseball fight.    I'm talkin' goin' full Marichal on somebody.

Offline HalfSmokes

Somebody's gonna get their ass kicked in all this "I love the enthusiasm/celebration stuff."      I don't mean some faux baseball fight.    I'm talkin' goin' full Marichal on somebody.

If you’ve got a touchy pitcher or catcher, some manager will figure out that encouraging their players to preen May get a guy on the other side tossed

Online mitlen

• We had 'em all the way
If you’ve got a touchy pitcher or catcher, some manager will figure out that encouraging their players to preen May get a guy on the other side tossed

I just hope it's the Barves.      :couch:

Online spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Flowers said he was upset that Contreras was showing up his pitcher.

:lmao:

These hyper sensitive hoes really buy into the bullcrap that someone is being "shown up".

Online mitlen

• We had 'em all the way

:lmao:

These hyper sensitive hoes really buy into the bullcrap that someone is being "shown up".

Next week Contreras will be whining about something.    However, no body whines like the Barves.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Cocaine is so passe'.   

He's just trying to relive the last time the Braves won anything.

Online imref

• 1B: The New Hot Corner
He's just trying to relive the last time the Braves won anything.

:hysterical:

Online spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
what a freaking joke :smh:

and the announcers were fully on board (as FP would be too), are they really this ultrasensitive and stupid as to think these so called rules have any merit?