Author Topic: Nats Market, Budget - past and future (Strasburg 2022 breakout)  (Read 522 times)

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2024
Metro has looked like such a quagmire that I’m not even gonna speculate on that improving anytime soon, but it would seem to be worth it for stakeholders to work on that end of it as well. Perhaps another dedicated garage or two that could serve both the baseball team in the soccer team on the other side of South Capitol might be smart to explore. I know if I knew that they had such a lot that wasn’t a nightmare to get in and out of and had a somewhat reasonable rate, I likely would’ve been inclined to go to more games this year rather than let the logistics make it easier for me to go or see if others wanted to go with me. 
I'm fine with the metro subway to games. It drops off right at the stadium.

I am irritated by the bus situation. Buses are actually pretty convenient around DC if you take time to look them up, but it's like they never adjusted to the Navy Yard becoming a population center with multiple pro sport stadiums.

I don't know if Nationals Park isn't accessible as much as Cap One Arena is both ultra accessible and capacity is half of Nats Park.