Author Topic: NL Division Series: Nationals vs Dodgers, Game 5  (Read 99729 times)

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
How was it getting home last night for those at the game?

Offline RobDibblesGhost

Fine for me. I reserved a space in a lot at 12th and M, on the other side of the Navy Yard. It was a 15-minute walk along the Anacostia Riverwalk and getting out and onto the freeway was a breeze.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
I looked at that lot for Saturday/Sunday's game, but SpotHero said that you had to be out by 5:00, which was too early to risk. Is there an attendant there? Did you need to do anything special to get out? 

Did I get shoe horned into using Metro for no reason?

Fine for me. I reserved a space in a lot at 12th and M, on the other side of the Navy Yard. It was a 15-minute walk along the Anacostia Riverwalk and getting out and onto the freeway was a breeze.

Offline GburgNatsFan

Hell for us., and I heard people that used the gravel lot saying it took an hour just to get out of the lot.

Offline RobDibblesGhost

I looked at that lot for Saturday/Sunday's game, but SpotHero said that you had to be out by 5:00, which was too early to risk. Is there an attendant there? Did you need to do anything special to get out? 

Did I get shoe horned into using Metro for no reason?

I reserved it on Parkwhiz. In one place, it said to be out by 1:00 a.m.; somewhere else, it said by two hours after the game. Either way, there was an attendant there the whole time and no issues getting in or out.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Disagree totally, the 7th inning pitching carousel made me hate baseball for a minute. 

:lmao:

Offline GburgNatsFan

I'll remember that for the next g... ugh. For next year. :|

I reserved it on Parkwhiz. In one place, it said to be out by 1:00 a.m.; somewhere else, it said by two hours after the game. Either way, there was an attendant there the whole time and no issues getting in or out.

Offline santanaf

A lot of choking on my own snot, crying like a baby, cursing, talking about hopes and dreams of next year, the crushing let down of this year, and how 2005 was the one that truly got away, our last and only true chance at the World Series.