Author Topic: Nationals Collectibles  (Read 5897 times)

Offline LightningMcQueen

Nationals Collectibles
« Topic Start: March 04, 2013, 11:47:37 AM »
Do any of you guys have cool Nationals, or Washington baseball collectibles? Aside from t-shirts and stuff, I really only have two baseballs that I got in person from Harper and Jayson Werth. I've heard Werth never signs, so I guess that's pretty cool. I'm sure some of you have much cooler stuff, and a lot more than me. What kind of things do you have?

Here is a picture of the two signed baseballs:

<image not found or removed>

Offline Copecwby20

Re: Nationals Collectibles
« Reply #1: March 04, 2013, 12:55:49 PM »
I've posted it elsewhere, but I have I crystal paperweight that has dirt from the infield at Nats park in it. The ex bought it for me since I was moving to Atlanta so I could take some of Nat's Park with me when I left.

Offline Terpfan76

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #2: March 04, 2013, 01:23:33 PM »
I have autographed Zimmerman and Storen Topps cards. That's all I have... so far.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #3: March 04, 2013, 02:13:07 PM »

Bryce signed a ball for me on July 24th in Citi Field.  He included what I believe is a scripture reference below his name.  It was a cheap replica type ball with the Nats Curly W on it.

We have a ball that Jayson hit for a double on September 1st against the Cards...in a game we lost 10-9 after leading 9-0, IIRC.  We were there that entire weekend and saw 3 games, (we both were on the field as part of the "Starting 9" that day) be nice to get him to sign that one for us at ST.

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
« Reply #4: March 04, 2013, 02:34:11 PM »

I've got a Lastings Milledge autographed bat....seriously....anybody want it?

Offline BH34Natural

« Reply #5: March 04, 2013, 03:32:32 PM »
How much for the Milledge bat?

I am still hunting for a Harper ball PSA certified at a reasonable price... Always buying his cards. I also own Harper & Strasburg Mcfarlanes....

Looking to buy anything Nationals that strikes my interest on eBay usually... Ticket stubs etc

Offline wj73

« Reply #6: March 04, 2013, 03:45:50 PM »
I have a ball from 2005 autographed by Brian Schneider and Brad Wilkerson.  I also have a personalized autograph on a Nationals card signed by Brian Schneider.

I have game tix from the first exhibition game and the first regular season game in 2005.

And I bet I have have something no one here has - I have a Nationals pink Honorary Bat Girl bat with my name engraved on it plus a pink ribbon Nats jersey with Bat Girl on the back - I was the Nats Honorary Bat Girl in 2009 for Breast Cancer Awareness Day - you know, that Mother's Day game where they all use pink bats.  Before the game they always trot out the mandatory brave spunky breast cancer survivor with the chemo-devasted hair to wave to the crowd and look inspirational.  That was me.  :mg:  I also got pink wristbands and a bunch of other neat Nats stuff, and got to meet and chat with Jesus Flores, Austin Kearns, and John Lannan.   They gave us free parking in the garage and comped seats in the President's Club with full access to all the goodies in the Lexus Club.  It was a great day! 

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #7: March 04, 2013, 04:03:06 PM »
I let the kids play with my Brian Bruney signed ball. I keep the Drew Storen signed ball in a plastic case, I won it from MASN, but with no certificate I'm not sure if it has any value.

I also have a HR ball that I got from the visitors dugout after the game on 10/11 last year. I don't have much room in my office for it, so if anyone wants it let me know.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
« Reply #8: March 04, 2013, 04:11:20 PM »
I have a bunch of signed balls (Stras, Zim, Espi, Desi, Dunn, Pudge, Morse, etc.) and a boatload of bobbleheads, ticket stubs, and freebies like beers mugs, hats, towels, bags, media guides, etc.

Offline Tim Cullen

« Reply #9: March 04, 2013, 04:37:34 PM »
I have a Charlie Slowes signed baseball and he signed "Bang Zoom" under his signature.

I also got him to sign my Bob Carpenter scorebook on the page where  I kept score for Game 4 last year.  I even got Bob to sign the front of the book. 

Now I guess I need to find Dave now and get him to sign the ball (though I'd rather find Kristina Akra).

Offline Count Walewski

« Reply #10: March 04, 2013, 05:04:26 PM »
Screech signed my Nationals hat, right on the bill in thick black marker. I don't know if the presidents sign autographs, but I'm hoping to add Teddy or Taft to that hat this year.

Offline rbw5t

« Reply #11: March 04, 2013, 05:35:12 PM »
I won a Gio signed bat at NatsFest!

Offline lastobjective

• Natitude
« Reply #12: March 04, 2013, 07:12:37 PM »
I have a Charlie Slowes signed baseball and he signed "Bang Zoom" under his signature.

I WANT! I really want Charlie, Dave, F.P. and Bob to sign my knit hat. That'd be the best thing ever.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #13: March 04, 2013, 08:00:02 PM »
...   breast cancer survivor with the chemo-devasted hair to wave to the crowd and look inspirational.  That was me.  :mg:   

Outstanding !

Offline heeman82

« Reply #14: March 04, 2013, 09:05:51 PM »
Bryce signed a ball for me on July 24th in Citi Field. 

I was at that game, too.  Sat in RF

Offline heeman82

« Reply #15: March 04, 2013, 09:07:59 PM »
Sean Burnett and Drew Storen signed my beer fist.

Offline Copecwby20

« Reply #16: March 04, 2013, 09:08:45 PM »
I let the kids play with my Brian Bruney signed ball. I keep the Drew Storen signed ball in a plastic case, I won it from MASN, but with no certificate I'm not sure if it has any value.

I also have a HR ball that I got from the visitors dugout after the game on 10/11 last year. I don't have much room in my office for it, so if anyone wants it let me know.

I would totally take that off your hands.

Offline BH34Natural

« Reply #17: March 04, 2013, 09:24:34 PM »

How much do you want for it

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #18: March 04, 2013, 10:09:08 PM »
Drew signed my Nationals cap.  I once took a media guide to a NATSFEST or picnic.   I got 12 Nats signed that day.   I got Pudge and Livo among them.   I really want a collage I made of Stras ' debut signed but have been unsuccessful.   I went to a Caps game and got Adam Dunn and others there too.  It was a winter caravan thing.

One of my prize possessions is a picture of MIKEY Morse with TAKE ON ME,  Michael Morse,  BEAST MODE  SIGNATURE

Offline BH34Natural

« Reply #19: March 04, 2013, 11:19:15 PM »

One of my prize possessions is a picture of MIKEY Morse with TAKE ON ME,  Michael Morse,  BEAST MODE  SIGNATURE

What a GREAT item.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #20: March 05, 2013, 06:22:23 AM »
I was at that game, too.  Sat in RF

My wife and I were on the field for batting practice, with game seats in the second level behind the third base dugout.

I ddin't care much for Citi Field...too closed in for my liking...

Offline wj73

« Reply #21: March 05, 2013, 09:36:53 AM »

Ding, ding, ding!  We have a winner!!!

Offline RD

« Reply #22: March 05, 2013, 10:04:47 AM »
Not a ton of Nationals stuff yet, but a bunch of Expo stuff. Signed game used Rondell White Harrisburg hat. Signed Baseball America by Vladimir Guerrero and Andruw Jones. Bunch of other things signed by Vladimir and Rondell. Got a foul ball at a Dodger game when i was 15/16. Pedro Martinez pitching, Wilton Guerrero hit it down the right field line and Vlad tossed it up to me.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #23: March 05, 2013, 12:41:31 PM »
Ding, ding, ding!  We have a winner!!!

Thanks but YOU'RE THE WINNER here.  You survived CANCER!

Offline wj73

« Reply #24: March 05, 2013, 03:35:53 PM »
Thanks, but I'm no braver than the next person, believe me.  However if MLB and the Nats want to give away a once-in-a-lifetime day for a breast cancer survivor, I'll stand around and pretend to be as spunky and inspirational as they want me to be!   :mg: