Author Topic: New to board-and going to Philly on Sat  (Read 2872 times)

ricowiz

New to board-and going to Philly on Sat
« Topic Start: July 08, 2005, 01:11:32 PM »
To see the Nats take on the Phils!!

A little about myself, I post on the MLB boards as buxton28 but am sick of the garbage on those boards. I am originally from Lancaster, PA and live in Elkridge, MD. Hmmm, what else...Tony Gwynn is the man and I am looking to discuss some Nats baseball!!

LuvTheNats

Re: New to board-and going to Philly on Sat
« Reply #1: July 08, 2005, 01:12:15 PM »
Quote from: "ricowiz"
To see the Nats take on the Phils!!

A little about myself, I post on the MLB boards as buxton28 but am sick of the garbage on those boards. I am originally from Lancaster, PA and live in Elkridge, MD. Hmmm, what else...Tony Gwynn is the man and I am looking to discuss some Nats baseball!!

I too will be in Philly for the game Saturday

ricowiz

« Reply #2: July 08, 2005, 01:33:35 PM »
Nice, could be a hostile crowd!!

LuvTheNats

« Reply #3: July 08, 2005, 01:38:02 PM »
Actually...friends of mine who are Phillie fans say that the Phils fans will not reall rag on Nats fans...its not like a Redskins fan going to the Linc in full Skins garb

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
« Reply #4: July 08, 2005, 02:04:50 PM »

First, sorry I didn't include your name among the list names I put in my post, but I'm old, very old and I'm glad you came over... Hopefully you and the other newer members will see what we see here, some pretty good postings by some pretty good fans.

ricowiz

« Reply #5: July 08, 2005, 02:38:04 PM »
Quote from: "Kenz aFan"

First, sorry I didn't include your name among the list names I put in my post, but I'm old, very old and I'm glad you came over... Hopefully you and the other newer members will see what we see here, some pretty good postings by some pretty good fans.

No problem, I dont post over there often enough to get recognized, lol. I am definately digging the forum here, and I am only on during the day at work so my postings will be sporadic but hopefully we can spark some good conversation!!

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
« Reply #6: July 08, 2005, 03:36:32 PM »
I am definitely digging the forum here, and I am only on during the day at work so my postings will be sporadic but hopefully we can spark some good conversation!!

Glad you like the place, I bet The Chief smiles large when he reads your post. And don't worry about the frequency of your posts, like they say (and no, I don't know who THEY are) Tis better to give a little than not give at all... Just have fun...

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #7: July 08, 2005, 04:18:10 PM »
Welcome aboard rico and LuvNats, great to see you guys here :)  I wish I could be in Philly this weekend, but unfortunately it wasn't in the cards...

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
« Reply #8: July 08, 2005, 04:37:26 PM »
You got CARDS!!!! Ahhh man, no fair... all I got was an IOU from my brother....