Author Topic: Not the Meet and Greet, but let’s get a Suite.  (Read 989 times)

Offline Copecwby20

So for May 24 against the Marlins, or July 5th against Royals, suites are available for 14,000 points. I currently have 2,040 points and another 1,300 from my plan partner that we will throw at this. I’m also willing to contribute further RCR points towards this as well as cash towards the catering bill.

Anyone else?

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
Plan partner? Is that what you call  it now?

Offline Copecwby20

Plan partner? Is that what you call  it now?

Didn’t want to assume any genders.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
May 24th sounds good to me. I can contribute 4K.

Offline Copecwby20

May 24th sounds good to me. I can contribute 4K.

Anyone else want to get in on it? I’ll add whatever points I gain between now and then as well.

Offline geneticlyperfct

Only thing is that the point transfer feature doesn't work so no real way to transfer points yet

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Only thing is that the point transfer feature doesn't work so no real way to transfer points yet

I spoke with my ticket rep before he quit and he offered to help with any suite reservations. He even offered to try to get us nights that weren't yet listed. If the xfer doesn't work we could probably get assistance.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Two party suites available for 14500 points each on 7/28 vs the Dodgers. I can cover half the points. They come with 32 tickets, I'd need four.

Offline HarperHappy

I have 5k points. I would prefer 4 tix but could live with two.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Two party suites available for 14500 points each on 7/28 vs the Dodgers. I can cover half the points. They come with 32 tickets, I'd need four.

I've got 2300 or so.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I have 5k points. I would prefer 4 tix but could live with two.
I've got 2300 or so.

So we've got the minimum bid, we probably want a few more in case there are other bidders. We'll have 20+ available seats and we'll want to all chip in on food and drinks. Ten days left before the auction ends, anyone else in?

Offline HarperHappy

Any idea on cost of food/drink?

So we've got the minimum bid, we probably want a few more in case there are other bidders. We'll have 20+ available seats and we'll want to all chip in on food and drinks. Ten days left before the auction ends, anyone else in?

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Any idea on cost of food/drink?

About $35 per head.

Offline Copecwby20

About $35 per head.

I would be in for 2. Let me know how many points that would require

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I mixed up the two suites available. There is a party suite and a Jefferson suite. The party suite expires in two days, it holds more people and has a current bid of 16000. The Jefferson suite expires in three days, it's smaller but has a somewhat better view and I believe it opens into the 200 level club in case we don't want it catered. My first thought was that catering is must have with a suite but at $35 per person it might be easier to let everyone bring food from the outside and buy drinks at the bar.

The party suites come with 32 tickets and the option to buy 8 more. The Jefferson suites come with 17 and the option for four more. Since it seems like we are not looking at a 30-40 person group I vote for the Jefferson.

We have Cope, Terp, and Happy Harper, anyone else? It will be about 1000 points per ticket (no cash if we aren't doing food).

Offline Copecwby20

I mixed up the two suites available. There is a party suite and a Jefferson suite. The party suite expires in two days, it holds more people and has a current bid of 16000. The Jefferson suite expires in three days, it's smaller but has a somewhat better view and I believe it opens into the 200 level club in case we don't want it catered. My first thought was that catering is must have with a suite but at $35 per person it might be easier to let everyone bring food from the outside and buy drinks at the bar.

The party suites come with 32 tickets and the option to buy 8 more. The Jefferson suites come with 17 and the option for four more. Since it seems like we are not looking at a 30-40 person group I vote for the Jefferson.

We have Cope, Terp, and Happy Harper, anyone else? It will be about 1000 points per ticket (no cash if we aren't doing food).

I might be in for 4, let me double check with a my plan partner. I can go either way on the catering depending on what the collective choice is.

Offline HarperHappy

I can use of 2 or 4 tickets.  Either way on catering as well.  Do we have enough to fill the 14 tickets?

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Might take a lot more points. Bidding on the party suite is now over 23000 points and whoever loses that bid today could end up bidding on the Jefferson suite, which ends tomorrow and is currently over 17000.

Offline Copecwby20

Might take a lot more points. Bidding on the party suite is now over 23000 points and whoever loses that bid today could end up bidding on the Jefferson suite, which ends tomorrow and is currently over 17000.
So it’s not gonna happen basically.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
So it’s not gonna happen basically.

Auction ends in five hours and the bids are increasing. We can try again later in the season but everyone else will have more points by then.

I have a feeling that I'm entering these codes every day and won't ever bother to use the points. Probably I should get Diamond Club next time they come open.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
Auction ends in five hours and the bids are increasing. We can try again later in the season but everyone else will have more points by then.

I have a feeling that I'm entering these codes every day and won't ever bother to use the points. Probably I should get Diamond Club next time they come open.

There are 62 Diamond Club opportunities available in the Auctions right now, including July 28th...

The Jefferson Suite for July 28th stands at 17,630 points right now, with a little over 5 hours of bidding remaining...