Author Topic: Your card is your ticket to the game  (Read 24375 times)

Offline BossDetwiler

Re: Your card is your ticket to the game
« Reply #375: March 28, 2013, 04:03:36 PM »
Tom, hello.

Interesting about the browsers, hadn't thought to try that yet.  I was originally trying IE, and just now tried Firefox and also my android phone.  No luck on either of those.  My rep is aware and said they are working on it, seems others might have had this same problem but it appears to have been resolved for most.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #376: March 28, 2013, 04:48:14 PM »
Tom, hello.

Interesting about the browsers, hadn't thought to try that yet.  I was originally trying IE, and just now tried Firefox and also my android phone.  No luck on either of those.  My rep is aware and said they are working on it, seems others might have had this same problem but it appears to have been resolved for most.

I've read that the site does not work with the new version of IE. I've also read that the Nats are flying in a large team of experts from the vendor, but that info is less reliable.

Offline butlerds

« Reply #377: March 28, 2013, 05:03:32 PM »
I've read that the site does not work with the new version of IE. I've also read that the Nats are flying in a large team of experts from the vendor, but that info is less reliable.

Yes, it has issues with IE 10.  I've found it to work well with Chrome.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
« Reply #378: March 28, 2013, 06:28:52 PM »
Has anyone tired to exchange tickets yet. I just did and it was a fairly straightforward process. But there's no email confirmation and they tell you have to wait for the request to be processed. :shrug:

I wonder how long it will take to get the order done....

Offline Displaced Bucco

• Atlanta delenda est - Davey the Elder & WT Sherman
« Reply #379: March 28, 2013, 06:38:41 PM »
Has anyone tired to exchange tickets yet. I just did and it was a fairly straightforward process. But there's no email confirmation and they tell you have to wait for the request to be processed. :shrug:

Here's what my rep said, "No worries on the ticket exchange if it went through without an error, it is now in a list of request for us waiting to be processed. Once it is processed you will receive an email with tickets for the new game! It won’t show the change in your account until we have fully 100% processed it on our end."

Offline shoeshineboy

• Walks Kill!! Walks Kill! Walks Kill!!!!
« Reply #380: March 28, 2013, 06:51:44 PM »

I have transferred several. It immediately updated the status to transferred and both I and the recipient received emails that the transfer was sent. You don't get a confirmation, because the person on the other end doesn't need to accept anything like last year. They just get the email with an attachment.

After sending, if needed, you can do a recall at anytime to pull the tickets back. That's the only odd thing to me, as it seems to put all the risk on the recipient. But I will live with it. It makes it more of a hindrance to sell to strangers who may not like the idea that you can yank the tix back at the last second. But I really don't see that as an issue.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #381: March 28, 2013, 06:59:31 PM »
I have transferred several. It immediately updated the status to transferred and both I and the recipient received emails that the transfer was sent. You don't get a confirmation, because the person on the other end doesn't need to accept anything like last year. They just get the email with an attachment.

After sending, if needed, you can do a recall at anytime to pull the tickets back. That's the only odd thing to me, as it seems to put all the risk on the recipient. But I will live with it. It makes it more of a hindrance to sell to strangers who may not like the idea that you can yank the tix back at the last second. But I really don't see that as an issue.

Exchanged tickets for another game. Not transferred to another owner, which works fairly well, as you described. Sorry if I was not clear.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #382: March 28, 2013, 07:01:30 PM »
Here's what my rep said, "No worries on the ticket exchange if it went through without an error, it is now in a list of request for us waiting to be processed. Once it is processed you will receive an email with tickets for the new game! It won’t show the change in your account until we have fully 100% processed it on our end."

Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought, but how long will it take? God knows.

Offline Displaced Bucco

• Atlanta delenda est - Davey the Elder & WT Sherman
« Reply #383: March 28, 2013, 07:10:08 PM »
Yeah, and I'm trying to exchange for Apr 3 tickets!

Offline machpost

« Reply #384: March 28, 2013, 08:37:57 PM »
I'm assuming that exchanged tickets must be e-mailed or sent to will call, as per the options on the exchange site. Can the exchanged game tickets not be transferred to your cards?

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #385: March 28, 2013, 09:22:03 PM »
Exchange tickets will most likely be emailed or sent to you since more than likely they won't be in the same location as your card.   My Yankee tickets ARE in the same location as my card.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #386: March 28, 2013, 09:23:36 PM »

IF you went through the exchange process your April 3 tickets are no longer valid.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #387: March 29, 2013, 08:36:19 AM »
dang, bucco!  I put in to exchange my 4/3 seats for September Barves tickets yesterday afternoon.  Sorry.

Offline BossDetwiler

« Reply #388: March 29, 2013, 01:46:07 PM »
Just announced on 106.7 pregame, $3 if you want a commerative ticket.  I'm old school and love a real ticket, that's a little steep IMO for a piece of cardstock.  Would be nice if they would discount this for STHs, that's a dream though (no pun intended; all money goes to the Dream Foundation).

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #389: March 29, 2013, 06:35:44 PM »
The card worked in an instant today, no issues at all.

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
« Reply #390: March 29, 2013, 07:39:32 PM »
Just announced on 106.7 pregame, $3 if you want a commerative ticket.  I'm old school and love a real ticket, that's a little step IMO for a piece of cardstock.  Would be nice if they would discount this for STHs, that's a dream though (no pun intended; all money goes to the Dream Foundation). 

???....will it have my seat number on it....

Offline BossDetwiler

« Reply #391: March 29, 2013, 08:06:49 PM »
No mention of seat number on the tickets, I would certainly hope so.  For the time being they will only be available at the Advanced Sales window in CF on the day of the game.

Offline Revere7

• stay positive.
« Reply #392: March 29, 2013, 11:44:54 PM »
What's the deal with parking passes?

I paid for one of the President's partial season plans and also for parking in the HH lot for 2013. Got my electronic ticket in the mail, but can someone tell me what the deal with the parking is? Was I supposed to get paper parking passes mailed to me separately? I doubt the parking attendant over in lot HH is equipped with some electronic reading device that can read my game ticket e-card (but maybe I'm wrong? maybe the e-card has the parking passes loaded onto it as well as the game passes?).

Does anyone know?

Offline RobDibblesGhost

« Reply #393: March 29, 2013, 11:45:52 PM »
I thought Lot HH was no longer an official Nats lot.

Offline Revere7

• stay positive.
« Reply #394: March 30, 2013, 12:18:38 AM »
I thought Lot HH was no longer an official Nats lot.

Hmm, it would seem that may be the case, RDG: lot HH is no longer shown on their parking options map. However, I just double-checked my receipt from when I bought the partial season plan & HH parking last September and they did indeed sell me HH parking to coincide with my game tix. I guess I have to call customer service and sort it all out :P

Offline SkinsNDeacs

« Reply #395: March 30, 2013, 12:31:26 AM »
This might be covered in this thread but I have a question.

I upgraded to half season this year (from 20 game package).  On my red carpet page it says my next game is the Wed game.  However, on the "My Nationals Tickets" page it has opening day (but I can't print it).  I am under the assumption that I have opening day tickets...right?  That was the whole reason I went to a half season.  Please don't tell me I am going to get screwed. 

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #396: March 30, 2013, 09:00:29 AM »
You might have to email the OD tickets if you want to print them.  Or just use your card

Offline SkinsNDeacs

« Reply #397: March 30, 2013, 09:05:57 AM »
You might have to email the OD tickets if you want to print them.  Or just use your card

The problem is the only place I can email them is from the red carpet page...it does not have an email function from the "my nationals tickets" page. 

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #398: March 30, 2013, 09:09:11 AM »
This might be covered in this thread but I have a question.

I upgraded to half season this year (from 20 game package).  On my red carpet page it says my next game is the Wed game.  However, on the "My Nationals Tickets" page it has opening day (but I can't print it).  I am under the assumption that I have opening day tickets...right?  That was the whole reason I went to a half season.  Please don't tell me I am going to get screwed. 

Getting screwed by the Nats is always a possibility, but I'd guess that you are fine. There is no option to print tickets from the site and you can't email them to yourself, but if you have a second email account you can use it to receive and print the tickets. You can also use your ticket card but I'd be careful with that on opening day, if they don't work the lines at the customer service desks are going to be long and slow.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #399: March 30, 2013, 09:17:07 AM »
Did you log in through "access"?   When I go to "my games" I see 4/3 as the next game, too, but that is because I have distributed 4/1 to 2 partners.  When I go to distribution history, I see they got my tickets for 4/1.  The reason 4/3 is there is because I emailed 2 tickets to a member of my group and have 2 tickets listed as "active."

By the way, I wonder why those two are active when I sent in an exchange request on 3/28?