Author Topic: Your card is your ticket to the game  (Read 24455 times)

Offline Tim Cullen

Re: Your card is your ticket to the game
« Reply #350: March 25, 2013, 10:32:08 AM »
>Has anyone else NOT received their tickets for Friday's game?

I have NOT received mine as of this morning.  I'm going to give it one more day before I call my ticket rep.

Offline shoeshineboy

• Walks Kill!! Walks Kill! Walks Kill!!!!
« Reply #351: March 25, 2013, 11:04:53 AM »
SSB - I've got one guy in my group that is very interested in the whole smart phone in place of a ticket thing.  Are you sure that this works for season tickets, or is it just single game purchases that can be done this way?

According to the ticket rep the bar code on the PDF attachment can be read off a smart phone. So it should work with individual tix. It would be nice to have the phone be able to work as a card, but there is a difference between the bar code scanner and the RFID chip.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #352: March 25, 2013, 02:05:17 PM »
Transfering RCR points to group members is a snap.  This is WAY easier than having to solicit their requests, login to pick games, email tickets, etc. 

Offline santanaf

« Reply #353: March 25, 2013, 07:39:57 PM »
According to the ticket rep the bar code on the PDF attachment can be read off a smart phone. So it should work with individual tix. It would be nice to have the phone be able to work as a card, but there is a difference between the bar code scanner and the RFID chip.

Yep, did it all of the past several seasons. Left my ticket book intact, transfered and emailed the tickets to myself, then pulled them up on my phone and had the scanner scan my phone. As long as I didn't have the worst ticket vendor it all worked out just fine.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #354: March 25, 2013, 10:37:27 PM »
>Has anyone else NOT received their tickets for Friday's game?

I have NOT received mine as of this morning.  I'm going to give it one more day before I call my ticket rep.

I emailed my rep today.  He offerred to email them to me.  Of course that makes the hard copies null and void but I don't care.  I sent him my response to do it!!!!!

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #355: March 25, 2013, 10:39:00 PM »
Oh, by the way.  At least the June 23rd Bobblehead night is NOT a night you can exchange one of your season tickets for!  There's a list of dates that are unacceptable for exchange.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #356: March 26, 2013, 09:03:32 AM »
I emailed my rep today.  He offerred to email them to me.[...]

When did Nats STH start getting dedicated ticket reps (like they have at the three MonuMENTAL clubs)? I don't have one and I'm a charter full STH.

(Purely academic question since I may drop my subscription after this season, but even so....)

Online blue911

« Reply #357: March 26, 2013, 09:16:27 AM »
When did Nats STH start getting dedicated ticket reps (like they have at the three MonuMENTAL clubs)? I don't have one and I'm a charter full STH.

(Purely academic question since I may drop my subscription after this season, but even so....)

I've always had one.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #358: March 26, 2013, 09:23:52 AM »

They originally had dedicated reps, then went to a group service model for at least a year, that must not have worked out because they've been back to dedicated reps for a while now.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #359: March 26, 2013, 09:27:01 AM »
They originally had dedicated reps, then went to a group service model for at least a year, that must not have worked out because they've been back to dedicated reps for a while now.

Interesting...will have to find who mine is/was....

Offline machpost

« Reply #360: March 26, 2013, 11:19:16 AM »
So when I click on Parking and Single Tickets, I get the message "No Parking or Single tickets available" for every game I choose. Is anyone actually seeing the option to pick up extra seats or parking on there?

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #361: March 26, 2013, 11:53:24 AM »
there was one rep who answered one of my emails, then I sent another one or two to general customer service and he answered them.   After that, I just deal with him. 

As I moved out of my last apartment, I found out that a customer service rep lived on my floor one unit away from mine.

By the way, I'm having real problems with a couple of members of my ticket group signing up as partners.  They say they have filled the invite out, but it does not show in my partner list.

Online blue911

« Reply #362: March 26, 2013, 12:00:00 PM »
there was one rep who answered one of my emails, then I sent another one or two to general customer service and he answered them.   After that, I just deal with him. 

As I moved out of my last apartment, I found out that a customer service rep lived on my floor one unit away from mine.

By the way, I'm having real problems with a couple of members of my ticket group signing up as partners.  They say they have filled the invite out, but it does not show in my partner list.

Do it for them. There is no better answer, people learn at different rates and your goal should be to get them on-line to make thing easier for you.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #363: March 26, 2013, 02:01:21 PM »
I partnered up this year - it's not that easy from a partner's point of view. If you don't already have an account, it leads you through creating an account, then dumps you there. If you log in then go back to the email links, it works better.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #364: March 26, 2013, 02:26:16 PM »
Do it for them. There is no better answer, people learn at different rates and your goal should be to get them on-line to make thing easier for you.

Right. I did it for my mother, and ended up having to register in at least 3 different places:   mlb.com, nationals.com, and then the partnering area itself.  All 3 required re-entering much of the same information all over again.  It was not straightforward, easy to see how someone could trip up on it especially if they'd never registered with the Nationals before.

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #365: March 26, 2013, 09:17:11 PM »
I can email my Rep and he usually gets back to me in the same day.  They used to assign you somebody with your ticket pkg.   I always stuck with the guy I knew.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #366: March 27, 2013, 09:08:28 AM »
Some of my group members have received their cards.  Please the rest...    :pray:

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #367: March 27, 2013, 04:07:18 PM »
Not me yet. Damnit.

Some of my group members have received their cards.  Please the rest...    :pray:

Offline BossDetwiler

« Reply #368: March 27, 2013, 10:19:38 PM »
E-Mail ticket feature flat out not working on Access website for anyone else?  I can enter a name/e-mail, it populates correctly on all tickets, hit transfer, says "Transfer Successful", but no confirmation e-mail is received and ticket does not appear as transferred on the website.  I was able to transfer a few other games last week so I know it was working on my account at one point.

Offline rbw5t

« Reply #369: March 28, 2013, 10:25:38 AM »
E-Mail ticket feature flat out not working on Access website for anyone else?  I can enter a name/e-mail, it populates correctly on all tickets, hit transfer, says "Transfer Successful", but no confirmation e-mail is received and ticket does not appear as transferred on the website.  I was able to transfer a few other games last week so I know it was working on my account at one point.

Yes, this was happening to one of my partners.  I emailed my rep to let them know about the issue and it seems to have been resolved.  I never got any response, so I don't know if it just started working on its own or someone there actually did something to fix it.

Offline butlerds

« Reply #370: March 28, 2013, 01:00:29 PM »
Simple question:  My partners have started to receive their cards.  They just bring the cards to the games as their tickets, right?

How confident will we be that what's programmed on the card is what shows up on their account??

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #371: March 28, 2013, 01:02:28 PM »
Simple question:  My partners have started to receive their cards.  They just bring the cards to the games as their tickets, right?

How confident will we be that what's programmed on the card is what shows up on their account??

I would print at home for the first home stand and see how it goes from there.

Offline butlerds

« Reply #372: March 28, 2013, 01:15:47 PM »
I would print at home for the first home stand and see how it goes from there.

Yes, but if someone emails their tickets to themself to print, won't that take the tickets off of their account?  Should we recall the tickets after they get printed?

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #373: March 28, 2013, 01:26:09 PM »

Hello Boss.

I am hearing anecdotally that switching browsers has fixed some issues.  One of our group was unsuccessful until switching to an ipad. 
I was successful last night in emailing tickets to a group member who doesn't have his cards yet (just got him registered last night).  He got the email confirmation with link immediately.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #374: March 28, 2013, 01:28:16 PM »

Well, you DO have to transfer the games to each partner, they don't just happen to be there.