Author Topic: Fast Food  (Read 5227 times)

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Re: Fast Food
« Reply #150: November 06, 2010, 11:12:00 PM »
Did their baseball team just win the world series?

Well, if the Potomac Nationals 20 minutes from Manassas WON THE MILLS CUP!  So yeah!  They won the WS of the Carolina League!

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #151: November 07, 2010, 08:12:57 AM »
Did their baseball team just win the world series?

:crackup:

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #152: November 07, 2010, 09:53:03 AM »
Well:

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
« Reply #153: December 21, 2010, 11:54:23 AM »
I worked at three different D.C. locations of Chesapeake Bagels during me yoot, and they were the best around.  But I have some stories from the Dupont Circle location that are way beyond the pale involving a crackhead baker named Rod and the carrot, walnut, & raisin cream cheese.

Is this in relation to 'Rod's House of Semen'?

Offline eckseid

« Reply #154: January 12, 2011, 08:31:36 PM »
So a new place opened up in Richmond called Cook-Out. Burgers, BBQ, 40+ different milkshakes and tons of other stuff. Very cheap, most expensive item is $4.

Been open for 2 weeks so far and I finally got around to going today (twice, lunch and dinner :P), and both times both drive-thrus are out to the street blocking a lane. Needless to say, I've found my new burger fast food place. Fiveguys is expensive compared to it, and the Cook-Out style (they have 4 different styles for burgers) burger @ this place is good.

If you like cheap, good fast food and if you live in Richmond, check it out.

Website: http://www.cookoutnc.com/ - They started in NC and slowly have expanded. If they don't screw up like the Bullets did @ that location, they're going to make a killing. Hell, from what I saw today, they already are.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #155: January 14, 2011, 01:05:45 PM »
So a new place opened up in Richmond called Cook-Out. Burgers, BBQ, 40+ different milkshakes and tons of other stuff. Very cheap, most expensive item is $4.

Been open for 2 weeks so far and I finally got around to going today (twice, lunch and dinner :P), and both times both drive-thrus are out to the street blocking a lane. Needless to say, I've found my new burger fast food place. Fiveguys is expensive compared to it, and the Cook-Out style (they have 4 different styles for burgers) burger @ this place is good.

If you like cheap, good fast food and if you live in Richmond, check it out.

Website: http://www.cookoutnc.com/ - They started in NC and slowly have expanded. If they don't screw up like the Bullets did @ that location, they're going to make a killing. Hell, from what I saw today, they already are.

Interesting...  definitely have to check it out.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #156: March 03, 2011, 08:57:47 PM »
Little Caesar's is back in the DC area :woop: The place was packed! $5 pizza :woop:

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #157: March 04, 2011, 06:19:06 AM »
Little Caesar's is back in the DC area :woop: The place was packed! $5 pizza :woop:

They need to bring back the little pan pizza lunch packs.  Those things were BADASS.