Author Topic: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!  (Read 425187 times)

Offline afscotch

Re: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #2825: January 03, 2018, 05:42:40 PM »
Welcome!

Autograph day is at winterfest in December. You just missed it. Hot stove is usually in late January/ early February, if I recall correctly.

My tip ok RCR points. Use them for tickets throughout the season. Don’t Save up for auctions. Unless you’ve got a bunch of seats, someone always has way more points than you and you’ll be stuck. In fact. I don’t know how some folks got so many points.

As a way to increase rewards watch here for the radio and ballpark end of game codes. Usually someone posts them in the RCR thread and you can find it on twitter (@redcarpetcodes)
Thanks for the tip on points!

I asked my rep about winterfest and specifically early adminission tickets. She said Winterfest is for 2017 SPHs and I just signed up for 2018.  If she was wrong and I missed it I and my son are going to be ticked  :-[.  She also said she doesn't know when ant of the other SPH events are, which I get for the in-season things like movie night, but my google'ing make me think Hot Stove is coming up.  She did said Select A Seat should be sometime in Jan.

I found that split season ticket page and made a listing, and the Nats verified it, but it seems to be all jacked up.  My ad is still accessible when I log in, but the map the Royals stadium ??

I also have a sense the main series I'd what to exchange for will be blocked, Red Sox,  Brewers (labor day weekend), Cards (labor day) and Cubs (we're last year).