Author Topic: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!  (Read 416950 times)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Re: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #150: March 29, 2007, 08:40:08 PM »
Hi All! Being 59 I can remember going to games at Griffith Stadium. To me, RFK is new :P  Can't wait for the season to start, altho as a DISH Network customer I won't be able to see the majority of the games (and I'm locked into DISH for another year, plus outside of no MASN I like it!). I had got all excited when DISH told me a few weeks ago that they are in negotiations, but then I saw the same thing in a posting from last year ijn this forum :arrow\ :bang:
Guess this year will be a radio year.

Welcome Saltydad!  It's great to no longer be the senior poster on the forum   :lol:

You're not the only one stuck with MASN'less Dish Network.  If I swapped out for Direct TV, my wife would immediately see through any false motives I could put forth, and I'm stretching the bounds of Nats fandom as it is, in her eyes.  Besides, putting Nats on TV everynight would be like putting a well stocked bar in an alcoholic's house, and I can only handle one out of control obsession at a time.

Look forward to your insights, and don't forget to stop by the game thread while games are in progress.  There are worse ways to spend an evening than listening to Charlie and Dave while venting with your fellow Nats fans here. 

Cheers.