Author Topic: I want to know what will happends with me now???  (Read 4620 times)

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
I want to know what will happends with me now???
« Topic Start: January 16, 2006, 12:12:29 AM »
My dear friend, Frank, you must learn patience, the hardest thing in the world to learn... I know you want to be playing professional baseball right now, or even better yesterday, but while you are waiting to take on the challenge of a professional baseball career, don't forget to enjoy your youth. Play the game you love playing, and watch the World Baseball Classic, and watch as the team from the Dominican Republic play some exciting baseball, and who knows, maybe even become champions.

Training camp will start soon enough, and once it starts, you will be one very busy young man. You will be very surprised how tired you will get playing and getting ready for baseball.

The only bad thing about the waiting, is how slow time will seem to pass. It will seem like it's taking forever for things to start up, but they will, you'll see... Enjoy and have fun each and every day, because you can only live them once. And the best way to do that, is live them with friends playing baseball... Oh yea, and fishing...  :wink: