Author Topic: Have you recieved your Opening Day tickets yet?  (Read 8950 times)

Offline Teddy-Roosevelt

• LetTeddyWin.com
    • Presidents race gear including official TM Let Teddy Win shirts and rally signs.
Still waiting here... at least it's a good feeling to know that our team is a hot ticket in this town.

natsfan1a

I'm not trying for opening day, either, but I can't get through (since 9 a.m.). It just keeps saying that it will refresh and then shows the 15 second countdown over and over. Is that the waiting room?

Steve Heezy

just got bumped back to the waiting room

Offline Teddy-Roosevelt

• LetTeddyWin.com
    • Presidents race gear including official TM Let Teddy Win shirts and rally signs.
I'm not trying for opening day, either, but I can't get through (since 9 a.m.). It just keeps saying that it will refresh and then shows the 15 second countdown over and over. Is that the waiting room?
Yes, and after you get past that, you'll choose your seats and then it will tell you transaction volume is too high to process the order.  So you try that maybe a half-dozen times before it kicks you BACK to the waiting room.  All in all a nice way to waste a morning.

Offline sportsfan882

Yes, and after you get past that, you'll choose your seats and then it will tell you transaction volume is too high to process the order.  So you try that maybe a half-dozen times before it kicks you BACK to the waiting room.  All in all a nice way to waste a morning.
Yep.. What a freaking joke.  People weren't even given a chance to get tickets. 

SOLD OUT it appears.

Offline Dave B

i got 4 tickets. i think i bought them for opening day.  i dont think row v in 226 is the best available for non opening day games.

to tell you the truth i clicked on a lot of sections and got some errors about not not specifying a section. eventually 226 came up (i think it was a section i clicked a couple of iterations before). i just said f-it, less than 15 bucks after fees, possible nice view of capitol, why not?

Offline ernie0326

actually, I'm trying to get tix for the game on 4/12.  still waiting. 

natsfan1a

Thanks for the verification, TR.

Offline Nats07

• Aztecs love Nationals
down to terrace seats now, cant get thru phone or comp. This is silly

Offline Teddy-Roosevelt

• LetTeddyWin.com
Of note: The waiting room now displays the message "Please note: Tickets are no longer available for Opening Day at this time."

That should clear up the queues a little bit.

Offline Hondo

Steve Heezy

** Please note: Tickets are no longer available for Opening Day at this time. ** just got this from the waiting room

natsfan1a

Now it says tickets are no longer available for opening day at this time.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Yeah I just got that message too, but it's still trying to refresh the page.

natsfan1a

It's also refreshing here (i.e., restarting the countdown).

Offline Jayman77

Well, does anyone have 2 extra tickets they don't need?

NatsCaps19

I'm sure they'll end up on Feebay for big money.  Oh well, at least it'll be in HD on Sunday Night baseball.

Offline ZIM4MVP

exactly

Offline Jayman77

What a letdown.  I really wanted to be at the grand opening.

Steve Heezy

keep in mind that opening day is *not* completely sold out yet ... the $5 seats will not be sold until opening day ... I know this isn't exactly what the best ... but all hope is not lost yet

Offline sportsfan882

I'm sure they'll end up on Feebay for big money.  Oh well, at least it'll be in HD on Sunday Night baseball.
Sigh, I guess.  I really wanted to be there on this historic night though.  Stuff like this doesn't happen very often.

My original window is still refreshing and has still not said sold out.  What a joke.

Offline Rojo Johnson

• formerly Southeast Jerome
  • nages leave
Made it for April 13th in section 309.....that's what I wanted, but it took forever

Offline ernie0326

been logged on for an hour. nothing yet.

Offline ernie0326

I'm trying to get one of the seats behind the visiting bullpen.

Offline ZIM4MVP

got April 12, now to look on ebay, stubhub is out of control