Author Topic: Stadium Music  (Read 10557 times)

MrMadison

Re: Stadium Music
« Reply #125: December 13, 2007, 10:37:08 AM »
2k6 - of course it is not "all his". he paid royalties to daft punk for the right to sample the song. daft punk is said to  actually love the song though. but then again. could just be the money.

MrMadison

« Reply #126: December 13, 2007, 10:42:21 AM »
i am on my phone so i can't see, but i am assuming that the kanye video posted is the "george bush doesn't care about black people" clip. to which i say, he wasn't reading from the card like he was supposed to, was just talking off of the top of his head. which explains mike myers' face.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #127: December 13, 2007, 10:42:45 AM »
Only because I can't ever picture a big time band performing at a college campus. I always went to major arenas and stadiums to see shows.
Kanye has done plenty of college tour. I'm just surprise he came to a nobody school like UNC-Wilmington.

and its  not rare for big acts to come to college. Don't tell em yall never hear about Howard Homecomgin. PPL come all tha way from NY, Ohio and down south to attend Howard Homecoming.

Hell, i go to Morgan State, and last year Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne came here, and in 2005 UGK(PImp C and Bun B), Pail Wall, and Ying Yang Twins came to perform

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #128: December 13, 2007, 10:45:06 AM »
:rofl:

The only way that could be any more funny and pathetic if Mike Meyers dressed as Austin Powers and joined in that gibberish Kayne was barfing up.  Look at Myer's face!  He must of been thinking, "WTF?"

God, he couldn't even read off the cards and make sense.  I guess that is why they call them "Dummy cards."
Thats because he wasnt readin off a card. He was speakin from his heart, what many felt.

typo edited

« Reply #129: December 13, 2007, 10:46:45 AM »
Kanye has done plenty of college tour. I'm just surprise he came to a nobody school like UNC-Wilmington.

and its  not rare for big acts to come to college. Don't tell em yall never hear about Howard Homecomgin. PPL come all tha way from NY, Ohio and down south to attend Howard Homecoming.

Hell, i go to Morgan State, and last year Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne came here, and in 2005 UGK(PImp C and Bun B), Pail Wall, and Ying Yang Twins came to perform

You call UNCW a nobody school yet you go somewhere called Morgan State?  I don't know whether to call you a douchebag or an idiot.

« Reply #130: December 13, 2007, 10:47:07 AM »
Thats because he was readin off a card. He was speakin from his heart, what many felt.

Could of fooled me.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #131: December 13, 2007, 10:51:38 AM »
You call UNCW a nobody school yet you go somewhere called Morgan State?  I don't know whether to call you a douchebag or an idiot.
U mad?

Wipe me down.

Morgan state is a hbcu. a lot more relevant than UNCW will ever be. Fall back. It ain't that serious. I never been on tha campus at UNCW. But from what i heard from ppl that went there, its weak. Nothin to do there. weak parties. weak homecomings. weak campus life. weak ass school.

Yall can't even accommodate big time music acts.  prolly tha type of that plays bingo on homecoming weekend.

« Reply #132: December 13, 2007, 10:54:49 AM »
U mad?

Wipe me down.

Morgan state is a hbcu. a lot more relevant than UNCW will ever be. Fall back. It ain't that serios. I never hbeen on tha campus at UNCW. But from what i heard from ppl that went there, its weak. NOthin to do there. weak parties. weak homecomings. weak campus life. weak ass school.

Yall can't even accommodate big time music acts

Wipe you down?  Fall back? Serios?  Is that how they teach you to communicate in "Morgan State?"

Your full of crap.  You don't know anyone who went to UNCW so stop pretending you know what your talking about. 

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #133: December 13, 2007, 10:55:11 AM »
Thats because he was readin off a card. He was speakin from his heart, what many felt.

There is no way those words were written on a card. "George Bush hates black people." Are you kidding?

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #134: December 13, 2007, 10:56:47 AM »
But from what i heard from ppl that went there, its weak. Nothin to do there. weak parties. weak homecomings. weak campus life.

Those are the important things, but what about education?

MrMadison

« Reply #135: December 13, 2007, 10:58:20 AM »
see, notld?  you have someone to "fight" with now. *chuckle*

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #136: December 13, 2007, 10:58:58 AM »
There is no way those words were written on a card. "George Bush hates black people." Are you kidding?
typo suppose to been wasnt.

« Reply #137: December 13, 2007, 10:59:08 AM »

Whole lot better than Morgan State, I can tell you. 

« Reply #138: December 13, 2007, 11:00:00 AM »
see, notld?  you have someone to "fight" with now. *chuckle*

Oh come on.  I'd rather fight with you.  At least you can spell and communicate correctly!  Come back! I miss you! :(

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #139: December 13, 2007, 11:02:32 AM »
Wipe you down?  Fall back? Serios?  Is that how they teach you to communicate in "Morgan State?"

Your full of ****.  You don't know anyone who went to UNCW so stop pretending you know what your talking about. 

you can't recognize typo's?? I'm infamous for my typo's on wnff.net so why make a big deal of it.

and i know ppl who've gone to UNC-Wilmington adn gone to college tours there, jsut like i know ppl who go to North Carolina A&T and NC State.

I've been tld it was a weak school. What you gettin mad about?? AIn't my fault folks feel that way. I could care less about that school.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #140: December 13, 2007, 11:03:32 AM »
Oh come on.  I'd rather fight with you.  At least you can spell and communicate correctly!  Come back! I miss you! :(

Oh the good old days. I need someone light to bicker with so I can pad my stats... where is my favorite victim, kimnat? :lol:

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
« Reply #141: December 13, 2007, 11:06:11 AM »

Education is important, but so is tha fun. College isn't just about education. PPL go there to have a good expereince and have fun also. I mean if tha campus is weak and have nothin to do there, what you goin on your free time??

« Reply #142: December 13, 2007, 11:08:02 AM »
you can't recognize typo's?? I'm infamous for my typo's on wnff.net so why make a big deal of it.

and i know ppl who've gone to UNC-Wilmington adn gone to college tours there, jsut like i know ppl who go to North Carolina A&T and NC State.

I've been tld it was a weak school. What you gettin mad about?? AIn't my fault folks feel that way. I could care less about that school.

So your not intelligent enough to fix your typos?  Typical Morgan State I am guessing.  I don't pretend to have been there.

I am mad because your a liar and I don't like liars.  Fool.

« Reply #143: December 13, 2007, 11:08:30 AM »
Education is important, but so is tha fun. College isn't just about education. PPL go there to have a good expereince and have fun also. I mean if tha campus is weak and have nothin to do there, what you goin on your free time??

Yep, your the definition of idiot.

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #144: December 13, 2007, 11:08:51 AM »
typo suppose to been wasnt.

I really don't know what you said there. Are you saying there were typos on the cue cards?

« Reply #145: December 13, 2007, 11:09:26 AM »
I really don't know what you said there. Are you saying there were typos on the cue cards?

Offline spidernat

« Reply #146: December 13, 2007, 11:10:03 AM »

He was saying that his post had a typo and he fixed it.

« Reply #147: December 13, 2007, 11:10:46 AM »
So.....anyone hear any good music lately?  Maybe to be played at a stadium?

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #148: December 13, 2007, 11:11:58 AM »
So.....anyone hear any good music lately?  Maybe to be played at a stadium?

ahh yes..Stadium Music..we should start a topic on that

Offline spidernat

« Reply #149: December 13, 2007, 11:14:06 AM »
How about no music at the stadium. How about people go to the stadium to watch a freakING game. Wait a minute, how about fans that have been season ticket holders since day one get the freaking seats they requested !