Author Topic: So THAT'S how to win Super Bowls  (Read 3031 times)

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
Re: So THAT'S how to win Super Bowls
« Reply #25: September 12, 2007, 08:52:58 PM »

that is all.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #26: September 12, 2007, 09:18:38 PM »
HA!

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #27: September 12, 2007, 09:18:58 PM »
 :funny:

« Reply #28: September 12, 2007, 09:45:33 PM »
Patriots Productions are complete hack jobs!  Their videography is as cheap as 70's amateur picturesography and their camera man is so juiced he can't hold the camera straight!  Its like giving a jacking off monkey a video camera and telling it to shoot the Blair Witch Project!

Offline Dave B

« Reply #29: September 12, 2007, 10:34:40 PM »
Patriots Productions are complete hack jobs!  Their videography is as cheap as 70's amateur picturesography and their camera man is so juiced he can't hold the camera straight!  Its like giving a jacking off monkey a video camera and telling it to shoot the Blair Witch Project!

-Billy Walsh?

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
« Reply #30: September 12, 2007, 10:36:20 PM »
THE PATIROITS *

SUPERBOWL CHAMPS x 4*

bonds, patriots,

once a cheater, always a cheater...

Offline saltydad

« Reply #31: September 12, 2007, 11:28:55 PM »
JMad, that's classic!!

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
« Reply #32: September 13, 2007, 07:12:54 AM »
This is being blown out of proportion.  Every team cheats in some form, they just got caught.  Take away a third-round draft pick, even suspend Belichick maybe, but this really isn't that huge of a deal.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #33: September 13, 2007, 08:59:48 AM »
  Every team cheats in some form, they just got caught. 

The Patriots were specifically warned before the season against doing this, the word was out on them already.  Yet, they did it anyway, displaying contempt for the whole league and its rules.  I think they should surrender their next #1 pick, a severe penalty that will address your issue above, in which "every team cheats in some form".  If true, maybe then teams won't be so cavalier about cheating.

Offline Dave B

« Reply #34: September 13, 2007, 10:57:27 AM »
The Patriots were specifically warned before the season against doing this, the word was out on them already.  Yet, they did it anyway, displaying contempt for the whole league and its rules.  I think they should surrender their next #1 pick, a severe penalty that will address your issue above, in which "every team cheats in some form".  If true, maybe then teams won't be so cavalier about cheating.

I think the Jets should get their number 1 pick.  Not only are the Jets victims, they are heroes for busting them. The rest of the league owes them a debt of gratitude

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #35: September 13, 2007, 11:25:55 AM »
I think the Jets should get their number 1 pick.  Not only are the Jets victims, they are heroes for busting them. The rest of the league owes them a debt of gratitude

:funny:

Offline kimnat

« Reply #36: September 13, 2007, 11:59:23 AM »
Dude!!!!  What is w/ the avi?  Bring back the real TomTerp!!!!!

« Reply #37: September 13, 2007, 12:06:27 PM »
This whole thing is a massive conspiracy by the US Government in their continuing quest to brainwash the general public!  Have the "PATRIOTS" win by any means necessary as long as the Middle East conflict goes on so we can send subliminal messages such as if the "PATRIOTS" win the Super Bowl then that must mean all "PATRIOTS" will win and victory in the Middle East is guaranteed!  It also means that the "PATRIOT" Act is worth a damn!

IT IS ALL A BRILLIANT, DIABOLICAL, SHAM!!!!

Offline kimnat

« Reply #38: September 13, 2007, 12:07:19 PM »
:rofl:   LOLOL!!!

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #39: September 13, 2007, 02:15:21 PM »
Dude!!!!  What is w/ the avi?  Bring back the real TomTerp!!!!!

You don't like my new avi?  I'm inspired by Dave B.

Offline kimnat

« Reply #40: September 13, 2007, 03:27:51 PM »
NO!!!  It creeps me out!  That is one UGLY  SICK LOOKING Female specimen!

Offline saltydad

« Reply #41: September 13, 2007, 03:30:24 PM »
You don't like my new avi?  I'm inspired by Dave B.

Isn't that one of the West Va hillbillies who stabbed, raped, tortured, etc. a learning disabled black woman?

Offline kimnat

« Reply #42: September 13, 2007, 03:33:23 PM »
yep!

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #43: September 13, 2007, 03:52:18 PM »
NO!!!  It creeps me out!  That is one UGLY  SICK LOOKING Female specimen!

That's a FEMALE!

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #44: September 13, 2007, 04:09:46 PM »

Offline kimnat

« Reply #45: September 13, 2007, 04:19:02 PM »
That's a FEMALE!

Yes!!!  Isn't it disgusting?!?!?!

Offline kimnat

« Reply #46: September 13, 2007, 10:21:51 PM »
just posted on Foxnews.com

NFL Issues Maximum Fines to Patriots and Coach Belichick for Spying on Opponents
Thursday, September 13, 2007

NEW YORK  —  New England coach Bill Belichick was fined the NFL maximum of $500,000 Thursday and the Patriots were ordered to pay $250,000 for videotaping an opponent's offensive and defensive signals.

Commissioner Roger Goodell also ordered the team to give up next year's first-round draft choice if it reaches the playoffs and second- and third-round picks if it doesn't.

"This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid longstanding rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field," Goodell said in a letter to the Patriots.

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #47: September 13, 2007, 10:32:25 PM »
If they had done further investigating before pointing the finger at just one team, they would have found that almost ALL teams do this one way or another. Actually, they already knew teams did this before, which is why the rule was put into place. According to Mike Golic (I know, not the best source..but he had no reason to lie), it's known around the league that teams do it. Doesn't make it right, but the Patriots are looked at as the lone offender because of the media on this right now. That's not right either.

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #48: September 14, 2007, 10:45:27 AM »
NFL fines Belichick, strips Patriots of draft pick
Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Roger Goodell's hard line on discipline, aimed so far at players, came down this time on a coach and a team.  New England coach Bill Belichick was fined the NFL maximum of $500,000 Thursday and the Patriots were ordered to pay $250,000 for spying on an opponent's defensive signals.  The commissioner also ordered the team to give up next year's first-round draft choice if it reaches the playoffs, and second- and third-round picks if it doesn't. If the Patriots lose their first-rounder next season they still will have a first-round pick, obtained from San Francisco in the deal that brought Moss from Oakland.

"This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid longstanding rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field," Goodell said in a letter to the Patriots.  Reached at his home, Patriots owner Robert Kraft declined to comment.

The videotaping came to light after a camera was confiscated from Patriots video assistant Matt Estrella while he was on the New York Jets' sideline during New England's 38-14 win last Sunday at Giants Stadium.  The Jets issued a statement saying, "We support the commissioner and his findings. The focus of our organization remains on the upcoming game against Baltimore."  The NFL said the camera was seized before the end of the first quarter and had no impact on the game.  Goodell said he considered suspending Belichick but didn't "largely because I believe that the discipline I am imposing of a maximum fine and forfeiture of a first-round draft choice, or multiple draft choices, is in fact more significant and long-lasting, and therefore more effective, than a suspension."

...NFL rules state "no video recording devices of any kind are permitted to be in use in the coaches' booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game." They also say all video for coaching purposes must be shot from locations "enclosed on all sides with a roof overhead."  That was re-emphasized in a memo sent Sept. 6 to NFL head coaches and general managers. In it, Ray Anderson, the league's executive vice president of football operations wrote: "Videotaping of any type, including but not limited to taping of an opponent's offensive or defensive signals, is prohibited on the sidelines, in the coaches' booth, in the locker room, or at any other locations accessible to club staff members during the game."
... But some of New England's past opponents wanted the penalty to be more harsh.  "I think they should forfeit, man," said Reno Mahe, whose Philadelphia Eagles lost the 2005 Super Bowl to the Patriots. "We won the Super Bowl. I think we should get it. I'm going to go trade my NFC championship ring for a Super Bowl ring."
I would love to see a Super Bowl ring reallocation ceremony, whereby Patriots hand their rings to Eagles players.  Donovan McNabb and Terrell Owens would be sitting side-by-side, with TO saying "PASS IT TO ME!!!!!!"

Patriots Cheat Camera?