Author Topic: OFFICIAL WNFF END OF SEASON TAILGATE PARTY SUNDAY 9/16 LOT 8 RFK  (Read 12253 times)

nospinzone1

I WILL TRY MY DARNEST. I AM HAVING PAINFUL WITH MY LEFT HIP SHOOTING PAIN FROM THE HIP ON DOWN TO MY ANKLES. HAD XRAYS AND MRI AND TUESDAY I WILL SEE THE ORTHO DOC. LET ME KNOW HOW LATE CAN I BUY THE TICKETS FROM YOU LADIES.

natsfan1a

That's what VCRs or DVRs or whatever they call those new-fangled recorders that they have these days are for. Come on, you guys... :)

Kim u are right!! Ok, i still would be upset to miss the NFL on sunday but i really want to meet everyone and hangout at the old stadium once lasttime!

natsfan1a

Hope you can come. Let us know what the docs say.

I WILL TRY MY DARNEST. I AM HAVING PAINFUL WITH MY LEFT HIP SHOOTING PAIN FROM THE HIP ON DOWN TO MY ANKLES. HAD XRAYS AND MRI AND TUESDAY I WILL SEE THE ORTHO DOC. LET ME KNOW HOW LATE CAN I BUY THE TICKETS FROM YOU LADIES.

Offline NatsAddict

I found a flight that could get me/us up to DCA at 10:05 am, and the a departure from DCA at 6:55 pm.  So long as we don't get Delta'd (Doesn't Ever Leave The Airport), we should have no problem getting to the game.  How long does it take to get through security at DCA?  I am wondering if the game ends at 4:00, and we take Metro, if we'd have time.

Offline saltydad

[/quote

Hope you're feeling better soon. Let me know what's the verdict when you hear.

nospinzone1

I THINK MY PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT AGING VERY GRACEFULLY. BUT I AM NOT COMPLAINING. IT BEATS THE ALTERNATIVE.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
I THINK MY PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT AGING VERY GRACEFULLY. BUT I AM NOT COMPLAINING. IT BEATS THE ALTERNATIVE.

My mom used to live in a Retirement community.  One senior told me that "Growing Old isn't for Wimps!"  She got that right!

Kim, count me in.  My season ticket if for Saturday the 15th.  So one ticket for me for me and I'll wear my Pledge shirt!  Hoping to meet you're lovely family.  Forget Screech.  TFS is this board's official mascot!   :lol:

By the way, I'll try to bring something that travels well on the subway.  Probably something store bought!  Need plates and stuff?  That's light!    ;)

Offline kimnat

Kim u are right!! Ok, i still would be upset to miss the NFL on sunday but i really want to meet everyone and hangout at the old stadium once lasttime!

There ya go!  That's the spirit!  Alright, Natman's in!!  Yeah!

Offline kimnat

My mom used to live in a Retirement community.  One senior told me that "Growing Old isn't for Wimps!"  She got that right!

Kim, count me in.  My season ticket if for Saturday the 15th.  So one ticket for me for me and I'll wear my Pledge shirt!  Hoping to meet you're lovely family.  Forget Screech.  TFS is this board's official mascot!   :lol:

By the way, I'll try to bring something that travels well on the subway.  Probably something store bought!  Need plates and stuff?  That's light!    ;)

Perfect!!  Thanks!  And what a sweet thing to say.  He's a mascot alright.  Sometimes, I'm no so certain as to the type - angel or devil.  ;)  Mostly, he's pretty good though!

And NatsAddict, that's really great that you would even CONSIDER coming up for the day!  That'd be awesome!!!

Hey Nospin, have the docs said it could be sciatica (or however you spell that one).  I know it's painful and can mimic the symptoms you have.  Oh, I hope you feel better soon!!

Offline kimnat

needs to be bumped.  Hey Dave B ... are you planning on coming?  anyone else made plans to join us?  We have oodles of fun and we're really quite nice and harmless in person.

nospinzone1

Perfect!!  Thanks!  And what a sweet thing to say.  He's a mascot alright.  Sometimes, I'm no so certain as to the type - angel or devil.  ;)  Mostly, he's pretty good though!

And NatsAddict, that's really great that you would even CONSIDER coming up for the day!  That'd be awesome!!!

Hey Nospin, have the docs said it could be sciatica (or however you spell that one).  I know it's painful and can mimic the symptoms you have.  Oh, I hope you feel better soon!!

Kim, we will knw better after I see the doc Tuesday. By then he would have seen the MRI REsults. So far it looks like there is arthritis in the left side of the lowr bvack and the hip.

Offline kimnat

Kim, we will knw better after I see the doc Tuesday. By then he would have seen the MRI REsults. So far it looks like there is arthritis in the left side of the lowr bvack and the hip.

ooooo  ouch!  Sorry to hear that!  I hope he can offer some pain relief remedies!

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
needs to be bumped.  Hey Dave B ... are you planning on coming?  anyone else made plans to join us?  We have oodles of fun and we're really quite nice and harmless in person.

I'm certainly considering it kimnat. Like I said though, I'll be alone so someone will be able to use my extra ticket or just have the use of both if I don't end up going.

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
I'm certainly considering it kimnat. Like I said though, I'll be alone so someone will be able to use my extra ticket or just have the use of both if I don't end up going.

spider, LALALAAAALLLLLAAAA I CANT HEAR YOU!

YOU ARE COMING

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
spider, LALALAAAALLLLLAAAA I CANT HEAR YOU!

YOU ARE COMING

Did you ever do that to your mother? Back then we didn't have an ignore button so I used to improvise by whistling to ignore her.  :-[

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
Fraumau and I will be there with a load of potato and pasta salads, beer, and sodas...sausages, too.  Also a thermos of coffee with creamer and sugar for those so inclined.

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
Interesting.

September 17th is my birthday.

Offline saltydad

Interesting.

September 17th is my birthday.

Well then what a great reason to get together and party!

Offline Evolution33

• Blown Save, Win
Fraumau and I will be there with a load of potato and pasta salads, beer, and sodas...sausages, too.  Also a thermos of coffee with creamer and sugar for those so inclined.

Coffee is the best.

Offline kimnat

awesome!  Thanks!  And if it's not 100 degrees that coffee sounds perfect!  Actually so do the salads!

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Is it too late to get in on this?

Offline kimnat

Not at all!!!  Plenty of time here!

Offline kimnat

DUDES & DUDETTES!!  I had to search for this thread!  Hey we only have a week and a half until our fantastic end of season tailgate.  You won't want to miss this!

Now, I need to know who needs tickets for this game!  I can work on getting a block of tickets for it, but we need a ticket headcount.  And if you haven't stated what you'll be bringing, now would be a good time.

Offline Evolution33

• Blown Save, Win
DUDES & DUDETTES!!  I had to search for this thread!  Hey we only have a week and a half until our fantastic end of season tailgate.  You won't want to miss this!

Now, I need to know who needs tickets for this game!  I can work on getting a block of tickets for it, but we need a ticket headcount.  And if you haven't stated what you'll be bringing, now would be a good time.

I still will need a ticket and I haven't decided what I will be bringing. It will either be Spicy Honey Chicken, Skirt Steak and Snow Peas, Jambalaya, or Cuban Black Beans and Pork.

Offline saltydad

I still will need a ticket and I haven't decided what I will be bringing. It will either be Spicy Honey Chicken, Skirt Steak and Snow Peas, Jambalaya, or Cuban Black Beans and Pork.

Drool, drool.