Author Topic: ENDORSEMENT. SWEAR I DO NOT OWN STOCK ON THIS COMPANY  (Read 860 times)

nospinzone1

98 PERCENT of the time a new product comes with a "new and improved" something I take it with a grainof salt. Not the new schick quattro titanium. I used to get six or seven shaves with some of the others but this one I just had my 20th shave and probably get a few more. they also make one for the distaff side.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
It seems to me the more blades a razor has, the worse I cut myself. Could be just me.

nospinzone1

It seems to me the more blades a razor has, the worse I cut myself. Could be just me.

i was talking about the particular blade itself. Best ever for me.

Offline PANatsFan

i was talking about the particular blade itself. Best ever for me.

Yeah, I'm just scared because the double and triple blades have caused pretty bad cuts. I do hate when the blades go dull after 1 use though - so maybe its a reasonable investment.

nospinzone1

Yeah, I'm just scared because the double and triple blades have caused pretty bad cuts. I do hate when the blades go dull after 1 use though - so maybe its a reasonable investment.

i suggest ask your barbr. Or if you want to describe your beard, (heavy, etc.) I will ask my cuban barber. he is pretty good at giving that kind of advice.

Offline PANatsFan

i suggest ask your barbr. Or if you want to describe your beard, (heavy, etc.) I will ask my cuban barber. he is pretty good at giving that kind of advice.

That's awfully nice! However, you have inspired me to go to one of the old-fashioned barber shops nearby next time instead of the money-saving Supecuts trip I usually take :) I'll ask at the barber shop. Thanks.

nospinzone1

good idea...established old time barbers have a lot of knowledge of what works and what does not. the things i have learned over 55 years of shaving.

wet your face a lot with wwarm water and keep doing it for a minute.
use for cream one of those gadgets that warms the shaving cream
let it sit for a minute or so.
wet a little bit again.
SHAVE.

Offline NatsAddict

I received a free one in the mail a couple years ago, more than a year anyway, and have used nothing else since.  The blades are set closer together, preventing cuts.  It really does provide a clean and comfortable shave.  The replacement blades seem pricey, but they're still a great deal.