Author Topic: Nationals @ Mets, Game 2  (Read 723 times)

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
Re: Nationals @ Mets, Game 2
« Reply #75: July 10, 2024, 09:26:19 PM »
How the freak fors Iglesias keep getting hits off us?

Offline Scrapple

« Reply #76: July 10, 2024, 09:28:36 PM »
Our bullpen is getting KILLED being up in the zone yet they continue to feed it up there. Davey’s plan must be to have our opponents hit a lot of pop-ups.  :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
« Reply #77: July 10, 2024, 09:29:58 PM »
Our bullpen is getting KILLED being up in the zone yet they continue to feed it up there. Davey’s plan must be to have our opponents hit a lot of pop-ups.  :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Thats not really Davey's department. Its Hickey and Doolittle's.

Offline Scrapple

« Reply #78: July 10, 2024, 09:30:06 PM »
Or he's a streaky hitter who is in a slump
Let’s hope so.

Offline Scrapple

« Reply #79: July 10, 2024, 09:31:02 PM »
Thats not really Davey's department. Its Hickey and Doolittle's.
If I’m the manager and I see this trend, I will see that they make an adjustment. Horrible.

Online Dave in Fairfax

« Reply #80: July 10, 2024, 09:34:06 PM »
Or he's a streaky hitter who is in a slump
Is he a streaky hitter? He has never gone hitless more than three games in a row, and has gone hitless for 3 games seven times in 325 games. He also walked in 4 of those 7 hitless streaks.

Offline tomwvr

« Reply #81: July 10, 2024, 09:37:30 PM »
Keep playing bad ball guys we need to get rid of davey and move past his poor management

Offline Scrapple

« Reply #82: July 10, 2024, 09:42:44 PM »
It’s been very clear that our team doesn’t pay attention to details or fundamentals which is all on Davey Martinez.

Offline Scrapple

« Reply #83: July 10, 2024, 10:01:38 PM »
Davey says all the right things but is he seeing that all the right things are getting done??? HECK NOOO!!! It is the manager’s job to micromanage “EVERY ASPECT OF HIS TEAM” yet he speaks out of his azz. This team has been playing like a bunch of idiots yet Davey allows his players to do their “wiggles & giggles” crap on the base paths after collecting meaningless base-hits while getting their teeth kicked in???
This team looks like a bunch of punks led by Davey Martinez. Send him packing!

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #84: July 10, 2024, 10:24:47 PM »
I deleted some politically tinged posts. Let’s save that for the politics board. Thanks.

Offline IanRubbish

• Mike Rizzo...putting the "me" in mediocre baseball
« Reply #85: July 11, 2024, 12:18:31 AM »
Keep playing bad ball guys we need to get rid of davey and move past his poor management

On what planet would Mini Me ever fire the manager for losing.  As long as he fits the budget, and plays the PR games Mini Me needs him to, he'll have his job.  Look at all the other teams with this many consecutive losing seasons, the manager, GM, or both get fired a few seasons into the streak.  But not here with the low expectations fans, and the penny pinching, spiritually dead owner.