Author Topic: SeatGeek named official ticket marketplace of MLB. Stubhub gone!  (Read 339 times)

Offline cjones

https://www.mlb.com/news/major-league-baseball-partners-with-seatgeek

Has anyone picked up on this?  No more Stubhub.

This part of the story is interesting...
"One big new feature in the works: Soon, ticketholders will be able to go directly to SeatGeek and the app will know they have tickets for an MLB game; SeatGeek will prepopulate those tickets in the app to make them easier to sell."

Online Five Banners

https://www.mlb.com/news/major-league-baseball-partners-with-seatgeek

Has anyone picked up on this?  No more Stubhub.

This part of the story is interesting...
"One big new feature in the works: Soon, ticketholders will be able to go directly to SeatGeek and the app will know they have tickets for an MLB game; SeatGeek will prepopulate those tickets in the app to make them easier to sell."

What figures to make them easier to sell is not having per ticket add-on fees at an exorbitant rate. It will be interesting to see how things end up

Offline Senatorswin

What figures to make them easier to sell is not having per ticket add-on fees at an exorbitant rate. It will be interesting to see how things end up

Amen to that!!

Offline shoeshineboy

• Walks Kill!! Walks Kill! Walks Kill!!!!
Has anyone found any useful info on how to list tickets on SeatGeek? The info I was able to find on using various views of my ticket account is either wrong or doesn't work as described. It sounds like there is supposed to be a similar integration like there was with StubHub. But it isn't clear how that is supposed to work, and I haven't seen any comms on that.

Offline cjones

Has anyone found any useful info on how to list tickets on SeatGeek? The info I was able to find on using various views of my ticket account is either wrong or doesn't work as described. It sounds like there is supposed to be a similar integration like there was with StubHub. But it isn't clear how that is supposed to work, and I haven't seen any comms on that.

I am able to post tickets for sale when using a PC. The app doesn't work.  And note that I can't post the preseason game for sale.  We are supposed to get an email from the Nats when this is fully functional.  Way to wait for the last minute.

Offline shoeshineboy

• Walks Kill!! Walks Kill! Walks Kill!!!!
Thanks. The preseason game was the one I was trying to post. Still can't believe this isn't working yet.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Thanks. The preseason game was the one I was trying to post. Still can't believe this isn't working yet.
you can still trade out this AM. I swapped my NYY exhibition for Red Sox tickets later in the year just because my planning cycle didn't let me find a taker for today's game (I might have gone but for two meetings scheduled the past week).