Author Topic: How would you feel if the Phillies win it all this year  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX

Yea, I was just in Cleveland. Pretty perfect summary.
The best (worst?) part is that video is like 13 years old

Offline Mattionals

The best (worst?) part is that video is like 13 years old

I was thinking of the second video, the follow up to that. It ends with "We're not Detroit!". But also, so many drifters.

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX

I was thinking of the second video, the follow up to that. It ends with "We're not Detroit!". But also, so many drifters.

Offline Senatorswin

Wrong sport but it sure was nice seeing a Washington team go into Philly and quiet the Philly fans.

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 2023
Really rough week or so for Philly.

Online Natsinpwc

Really rough week or so for Philly.
Eagles are still the NFC number one seed. And Phillies are still the National League champs and only team to win games from Houston this post season. Did what the Yankees could not. Flyers are reverting to their expected form and ready to go for the Bedard tank. Sixers are priming for another second round exit.

Offline Duke of Earl

Wrong sport but it sure was nice seeing a Washington team go into Philly and quiet the Philly fans.
Kind of reminds me of 1981 (though in DC not Philly).  Redskins started 0-5.  Meanwhile Eagles were NFC champs 1980 and well on their way to repeat when they came to DC with a 9-0 record.  And we spanked them good.  I think they won only one game after that and eventually got knocked out of first place.