Author Topic: Juan Soto, Padre  (Read 15810 times)

Online Natsinpwc

Re: Juan Soto, Padre
« Reply #75: September 02, 2022, 01:26:46 PM »
If the “you” you’re referring to is me, what is there to “admit”? I’ve been behind signing all of the young potential difference makers. None of them seemed like roid ragers or particular troublemakers. Once again, with not much feeling: someone mused why this fanbase wouldn’t be thrilled with Harper on a rival, and reasons came to mind. There were enough threads of people want to drop him because of heart qs, injury, supposed star complex, and so forth.

Anyone who is obsessed with how someone who left plays on another team is asking for disappointment. This goes back to Soto; it seems like a horribly-run situation and an epic waste of opportunity. That being said, it’s good to figure out that these are spectator sports that we don’t control, and have a corresponding perspective.

One other thing: when we heard from Zimmerman and Kendrick talking about what this fanbase meant to them, it resonated. If Harper ends up on a team that wins it and starts talking about how much the “fanbase“ means to him, he may well mean every word, though I wouldn’t be surprised if it brought to mind the above photo…
You’ve written like a book here. So you seem obsessed.