Author Topic: Mets Trolls...My Drunken Rant for Tonight  (Read 1887 times)

gosensgo05

Mets Trolls...My Drunken Rant for Tonight
« Topic Start: July 07, 2005, 12:34:20 AM »
What's up with the Mets trolls on mlb.nationals.com?  I can't believe so many New York Mets are jealous of the Nationals.  Maybe they are angry because the Mets haven't won anything of significance since 1986?  

Maybe they are angry because the team has the 3rd highest payroll in baseball and they are playing only .500 baseball.   It's funny how the Nats with a $50 million payroll is like 10 games ahead of those Queenie under-achievers.  

Maybe they are unhappy because the Mets are paying Carlos Beltran $119 million to hit .250 and to strike out with runners in scoring position?  

Maybe they are mad because New York City will never, ever fund a new stadium for the Mets...they will be stuck in that dump called Shea Stadium forever.   Btw...the Yankees will have a glitzy new ball park before the Mets ever move out of Shea.  

Gosh...it must stink to be the bride's maid to the Yankees in Gotham City. So the Mets fans take their frustration out on the Nationals.  We're a success story and the Mets are a big f'ing disappointment.  What else is new?

Offline mjteggy05

« Reply #1: July 07, 2005, 03:16:41 AM »
Not here to say anything about the Mets, but you gotta love drunken rants. I'm a little drunk myself, but unfortunately am not in the mood to rant.

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
« Reply #2: July 07, 2005, 01:24:30 PM »
When you see drunken rants live and in person, they are funny. the rest of the time, well... let's all move on to the next thread...  :wink:

visionary

« Reply #3: July 09, 2005, 03:11:44 AM »
I hate drunken rats...always trying to steal my cheese and then vomiting all over the place, and there is something slightly embarrasing to watching them wobble dexterously off to their little hiding holes before I can catch them.

Stinking, evil, drunken rats!

What? he said 'rants'?

my bad, I uh was just joking...yeah joking...

After all, someone would have to be crazy to believe in drunken rats...wouldn't they?

:cry:

:wink:

oh yeah, drunken rants are cool...not that I have ever had any...I prefer sober ones myself... :)