Author Topic: WNFF 2022 Roll Call - games you are attending  (Read 2719 times)

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
I will bike tomorrow, and trade my extra ticket for an extra game unless there's an expression of interest here

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
heading over soon. Metroing because I'm not psyched about the weather forecast after 3 pm or so. 

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
heading over soon. Metroing because I'm not psyched about the weather forecast after 3 pm or so. 

You or Terp looking for a ticket for tonight? I suddenly have an extra.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
nah, Celtics tonight.   Thanks for the offer.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
who is going today?

I'll be in 209, I think row F.  I'm guessing that there won't be much time for a drink before the festivities start at 3:15, but I may grab one around 2:30 in the Loft if anyone is up for meeting.  I'll have a long sleeve "Mr. Walkoff" white jersey on with black shorts and a red cotton :w: hat, and be towards the CF side of the Loft. 

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Not as packed as game5 2012 in the loft yet.  Maybe a good sign

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!

Belated thanks, I was in Florida last week with my wife's extended family & a lot of fishing tackle.

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
In case you missed me (or even remember me) I’m in for todays game  - weather permitting - with my grand daughters, likely hanging out on the porch.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
In case you missed me (or even remember me) I’m in for todays game  - weather permitting - with my grand daughters, likely hanging out on the porch.
fantastic.  Load them up with Star Wars bobbleheads!  Are they dressing up for the game? 

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
Sorry JCA, I never did make it down. We made an early weather call and went swimming at the hotel’s indoor pool instead.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Sorry JCA, I never did make it down. We made an early weather call and went swimming at the hotel’s indoor pool instead.
makes sense.  Were your seats lined up near the second best seat in the house?

BTW - sorry to say this, but it's been quite a long time since Old Chelsea has logged in.  Just stopped posting in March.  Hopefully it's just frustration with WNFF or the team. 

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
When is the WNFF get together? I have money left over in my account from the cancelled season and it expires at year end.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
When is the WNFF get together? I have money left over in my account from the cancelled season and it expires at year end.
haven't set a date.  I'm quite likely to be in the same boat, bigly.  WE can probably shoot for a September weekend game. I'm guessing Saturdays that don't conflict with the Commanders games might be first choice?

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
17 Sep is the only 4pm Saturday home game in September...plus it has numerological significance, since 179 is probably going to be the team batting average by then. 

Offline BigMeech

Finally have a vacation from work and going to the August 2nd game against the Mets.  Section 238, Row A.  Perfect spot to do some heckling for my first game in like five years  :dibbs:

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
I'll be at the 9/17 game.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
I'm going to set up a thread about 9/17.  With PB, me, and maybe a few other SPH, we probably could pick up some tickets using our ticket bonuses so most could go for free. 

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
On my way. Wearing my Soto jersey. I'll be down front in 113. Let's see if the usher walks down to me and tells me, "Sir, you have to take that off."

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
I'm going to set up a thread about 9/17.  With PB, me, and maybe a few other SPH, we probably could pick up some tickets using our ticket bonuses so most could go for free. 
I'll be at the 9/17 game.

9/17 is my Birthday and I will be at Nats Park with my kid. 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Re: WNFF 2022 Roll Call - games you are attending
« Reply #44: August 01, 2022, 06:46:33 PM »
Here tonight and tomorrow. Wearing my red Soto jersey and sitting in 208.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #45: August 01, 2022, 08:42:36 PM »
Here tonight and tomorrow. Wearing my red Soto jersey and sitting in 208.

Going Tuesday (tomorrow).  Could swing by the Loft for a beer if anyone else so minded.

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #46: August 02, 2022, 09:15:12 AM »
Going Tuesday (tomorrow).  Could swing by the Loft for a beer if anyone else so minded.

Sounds like a plan. Might be interesting to be in the ballpark before six when the final trades are announced.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47: August 02, 2022, 10:32:23 AM »
I'm with a lot of people from my office up in section 306, but I'll swing by the Loft, too.  CF side of the bar area, standing tables if we can?

Not sure if I've met PB69 or Big Meech if he can make it, but I'll have a red Nats tee shirt, tan shorts, and a bit beat up cotton red nats cap.  Look like a generic thin OWG.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #48: August 02, 2022, 11:32:51 AM »
I'm with a lot of people from my office up in section 306, but I'll swing by the Loft, too.  CF side of the bar area, standing tables if we can?

Not sure if I've met PB69 or Big Meech if he can make it, but I'll have a red Nats tee shirt, tan shorts, and a bit beat up cotton red nats cap.  Look like a generic thin OWG.

I know both JCA and PB so can broker that intro.  Be awesome to meet Big Meech!  I'd have to resurrect my vintage "WNFF Members you have met" thread if so.    :P

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
« Reply #49: August 02, 2022, 11:45:52 AM »
tonight might be the most depressing game in team history.