Author Topic: Kudos For Nats Sales Representative  (Read 361 times)

Offline Senatorswin

Kudos For Nats Sales Representative
« Topic Start: March 10, 2022, 04:20:16 PM »
I have some money in a Nats account to use for tickets. I wanted to use the money last year but didn't know how to access the money in that account. I asked a representative for the Nats via email but he never replied. Today I got an email from a Nats sales representative giving me her number and said she saw I had the money in the account and would help me use it.

In the past I've seen on here people having a difficult time with the Nats sales team. Hopefully you-all with have similar positive experiences. As Chick-fil-A has shown, customer service matters.

Offline hohoho

Re: Kudos For Nats Sales Representative
« Reply #1: March 10, 2022, 10:03:25 PM »
Now if Chick-Fil-A had any edible food…

Offline Senatorswin

« Reply #2: March 11, 2022, 12:31:38 PM »
Now if Chick-Fil-A had any edible food…

Their food is no better than any other fast food IMO but their customer service is second to none. I think that's a big reason they're so popular. Other companies should take notice.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
« Reply #3: March 11, 2022, 12:50:00 PM »
Unfortunately I belong to a sect that will only eat chicken on Sunday, so it's a non-starter
Their food is no better than any other fast food IMO but their customer service is second to none. I think that's a big reason they're so popular. Other companies should take notice.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #4: March 11, 2022, 01:42:55 PM »
My old rotisserie baseball league was called the Roast Chicken League, but we were mostly yankees and had never eaten a properly made chicken biscuit.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
« Reply #5: March 11, 2022, 01:51:17 PM »
Boston Drumsticks vs Chicago Schmalz