Author Topic: Ryan Zimmerman 2022: Does He Stay or Does He Go?  (Read 1427 times)

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
Re: Ryan Zimmerman 2022: Does He Stay or Does He Go?
« Reply #25: December 16, 2021, 07:41:06 AM »
Am I the only baseball fan who can't stomach the "Washington" Sports Junkies?  Evidently, they're now interviewing Zim each Wednesday morning (I guess as a replacement for the old Wednesday Rizzo weekly interview).  WTF???  No discussion of baseball at all.  No discussion of the Nats at all (since he's now a FA  -- even though he supposedly is proud of being a Nat for life thus far).  The frickin' Junkies didn't even ask him about anything baseball related, except at the very end of the interview, when they asked him about his activity since season's end.  Just playing golf is what he's been doing and spending time with the family.  Are you kidding me?  Who cares about Zim's boring personal life?

Those 4 morons wouldn't have a clue what to ask him...easily the most worthless "content" on the airwaves...

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #26: December 16, 2021, 07:45:41 AM »
Am I the only baseball fan who can't stomach the "Washington" Sports Junkies?  Evidently, they're now interviewing Zim each Wednesday morning (I guess as a replacement for the old Wednesday Rizzo weekly interview).  WTF???  No discussion of baseball at all.  No discussion of the Nats at all (since he's now a FA  -- even though he supposedly is proud of being a Nat for life thus far).  The frickin' Junkies didn't even ask him about anything baseball related, except at the very end of the interview, when they asked him about his activity since season's end.  Just playing golf is what he's been doing and spending time with the family.  Are you kidding me?  Who cares about Zim's boring personal life? 

Not a fan of the Junkies either - too much non-sports content (and most of the earlier part of the show is about entertainment personalities - when FM-106.7 switches away from Amy Lawrence's show at 05.00 I switch over to WTOP news).

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
« Reply #27: December 16, 2021, 08:06:52 AM »
Those 4 morons wouldn't have a clue what to ask him...easily the most worthless "content" on the airwaves...
:lmao:

Offline English Natsie

• It's baseball, Jim, but not as we know it...
« Reply #28: December 16, 2021, 11:55:28 AM »
Just being 'Devil's Advocate' here, but would all sides not be limited by the CBA dispute, as to what they could say?

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
« Reply #29: December 16, 2021, 01:48:28 PM »
Just being 'Devil's Advocate' here, but would all sides not be limited by the CBA dispute, as to what they could say?
Correct

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2024
« Reply #30: December 17, 2021, 02:41:37 PM »
Haven't we done like three seasons of final series Zimmerman ovations? Time for him to hang the cleats up.

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
« Reply #31: December 17, 2021, 08:43:56 PM »

I'd rather listen to Gilbert Gottfried sing Celine Dion's greatest hits.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #32: December 17, 2021, 09:07:21 PM »
They've been mailing it in for years. Terrible.

Offline MonsterUSMC

• GO NATS! GO TAR HEELS!!!
« Reply #33: December 21, 2021, 03:26:43 PM »
I'd rather listen to Gilbert Gottfried sing Celine Dion's greatest hits.

:hysterical: