Author Topic: How to switch your ticket rep?  (Read 213 times)

Offline CowherPower

How to switch your ticket rep?
« Topic Start: October 27, 2021, 11:33:53 PM »
Have any of you had to request a change to your ticket rep?  I've been a SPH since 2005 and have always been relatively pleased with the reps that I've had.  I don't generally ask a lot of them, so the bar isn't that high, but my rep this year has been horrible.  Simple questions that I have sent go weeks with out a response.  Another request that I had about an eCash transfer to a partner was supposed to be handled back in MAY, but is still unresolved.  On multiple occasions I have requested a call to discuss my concerns with declining season plan benefits and have been denied the chance to speak with anyone in management.

Does anyone have contact info for someone who manages the ticket reps?  I wish the Nats would assign their best reps to people who have been plan holders since Day 1, but apparently that's not the case.

Offline CowherPower

Re: How to switch your ticket rep?
« Reply #1: November 01, 2021, 12:15:06 AM »
Hmm, guess you guys must all be happy with your reps.  That's cool - I was happy too until this year.  I'm just frustrated that I wasn't able to escalate things to management this year when things clearly went south with my rep.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #2: November 01, 2021, 09:19:42 AM »
Hmm, guess you guys must all be happy with your reps.  That's cool - I was happy too until this year.  I'm just frustrated that I wasn't able to escalate things to management this year when things clearly went south with my rep.
no one was quite as good as Kofi Acquah, but he moved on a few years ago.  I'm pretty happy with my rep, whose name I'll PM you with.  gets back to me pretty quickly, even with nos to requests.  Beats hanging  without an answer. 

Today is a weird day for me.  Last day to renew.  Giving up seats we've had since the Park opened. I can't look at a game from any stadium and not think of our view from the 3rd base side and mentally compare the camera shot.

If I do put my group back together, then we will likely do a mix of seats at higher and lower costs.  So much work, but we've had this group together since before Camden Yards opened when the folks looking for an early 90s expansion team in DC started to ask for season ticket commitments.  30 seasons, 4 seats, almost all the time full season. 

Offline CowherPower

« Reply #3: November 01, 2021, 10:21:10 PM »
Today is a weird day for me.  Last day to renew.  Giving up seats we've had since the Park opened.

Sorry to hear you are giving up your seats, but I don't blame you.  When the Nats are losing absolute die-hard fans like you, it should be a massive red flag to them that they are doing something wrong.  But somehow they don't seem to get it.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #4: November 02, 2021, 08:05:45 AM »
Sorry to hear you are giving up your seats, but I don't blame you.  When the Nats are losing absolute die-hard fans like you, it should be a massive red flag to them that they are doing something wrong.  But somehow they don't seem to get it.

A sizable ticket price increase after two less-than-stellar seasons doesn't help.

Offline machpost

« Reply #5: November 02, 2021, 09:37:53 AM »
The Nats must be hemorrhaging season plan holders. The only real tangible value to those plans is the ability to guarantee the Postseason strip. There is almost no chance the Nats reach the playoffs in 2022 and attendance will probably be worse than this year, making those season tickets nearly worthless when it comes to resale value.

We have a great ticket rep right now, but over the years we've had some very unresponsive and downright arrogant reps whom I would've dumped in a heartbeat had I known it was an option at the time. The bad ones usually don't stick around long, anyway.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #6: November 02, 2021, 11:38:03 AM »
For me, with 20+ folks in on a full season plan, some taking pairs, some taking 4 seats to a game, it just is very hard to do something like a half season in 208 and a half season in the lower bowl to get 2 different price tiers.  It was a few of my heavy hitters pulling out, too, that just made it too hard to keep together.  Heck, I still haven't settled up on 2021 for members I owe money to (several) or owe me money.