Author Topic: Nationals @ Rockies, Game 2  (Read 1146 times)

Online welch

• The Sweetest Right Handed Swing in 1950s Baseball
Re: Nationals @ Rockies, Game 2
« Reply #25: September 29, 2021, 12:00:23 AM »
Get 'em tomorrow. And Corbin was OK, mostly. Is there reason to hope for Corbin next year?

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #26: September 29, 2021, 07:18:38 AM »
I think there is a real danger that this thread will not go past one page, a season low.
Perhaps an all-time low.

Online Natsinpwc

« Reply #27: September 29, 2021, 08:10:07 AM »
On the bright side...we're going to all three games against the Sawx this weekend...only have to listen to FP two more nights...hopefully forever...  :pray:
Loud and obnoxious SAWX fans versus FP? Tough decision.  At least at home I can turn the volume down. 

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #28: September 29, 2021, 08:39:53 AM »
Loud and obnoxious SAWX fans versus FP? Tough decision.  At least at home I can turn the volume down. 
nah, it'll be perfectly harmonious, with fans rooting for the same result to achieve both the playoff goal and the tankathon goal. It'll be so harmonious that the usher who would lead sweet caroline at RFK and the first years of Nats Park will make a guest appearance (hoping he is well and enjoyed the WS win in 2019). 

Online Natsinpwc

« Reply #29: September 29, 2021, 08:46:39 AM »
nah, it'll be perfectly harmonious, with fans rooting for the same result to achieve both the playoff goal and the tankathon goal. It'll be so harmonious that the usher who would lead sweet caroline at RFK and the first years of Nats Park will make a guest appearance (hoping he is well and enjoyed the WS win in 2019).
Yuck.