Author Topic: See you at Nats Park - 2021 WNFF Attendance Roll Call  (Read 2328 times)

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
See a Wang tee shirt but not Ali. On the cf side, by rail, for 10 minutes.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Here! Last Philly game this week!

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
No one I know wants to take a half day off work to see the rebuilding Nats. I have an extra ticket, pretty good seat, send me a message if you want to come boo Bryce Harper.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Looks like I'm flying solo. Anyone going to the game?

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Looks like I'm flying solo. Anyone going to the game?
on tv this is about as small a crowd as I've seen even for a makeup game. smaller than the early april crowds with 5000 seat max

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
on tv this is about as small a crowd as I've seen even for a makeup game. smaller than the early april crowds with 5000 seat max

The beer line was dangerously short.

Offline Count Walewski

I'll be in the PNC Diamond Club for tomorrow's second game against the Mets. Gonna be wearing my Howie Kendrick jersey with the World Series patch.

Online Natsinpwc

I'll be in the PNC Diamond Club for tomorrow's second game against the Mets. Gonna be wearing my Howie Kendrick jersey with the World Series patch.
Sounds like fun. 

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
alas I can't enter as I only have a ticket in the 2nd floor Club Saturday night. 

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Massive cf at the cf gate waiting for the nightcap.  Somehow, it is fitting

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
Massive cf at the cf gate waiting for the nightcap.  Somehow, it is fitting

What time does the CF gate open these days...2 hours before 1st pitch, or 90 minutes?

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
What time does the CF gate open these days...2 hours before 1st pitch, or 90 minutes?
I should know but I forget. There was an email about it.

Offline Count Walewski

Game 2 last night was a mess to get in. There were enormous, slow-moving lines both to get into the ballpark at all gates, and an enormous, slow-moving line to get into the PNC Diamond Club. I will be charitable and say that perhaps this was because needing to clear out the stadium from Game 1 led to fewer people being able to show up super early, but it was a significant damper on our evening that made it feel like less of a premium experience.

We tried to be good citizens of a pandemic-stricken country and order in-seat service food rather than enter the PNC Diamond Club to get food, but the food you got with in-seat service was clearly inferior to the food you could get in the club. It was cold, portions were small, the full menu was not available for in-seat service, etc. We went back to entering the club each time we wanted to eat.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
90 min for all games!

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
Anyone know how the ticket sales have been for this coming weekend?  I flipped over to the other MASN last night and OPACY did not look as much like Fenway South as it usually does...perhaps the turgid miasma of Oriole is keeping everyone away, even Sawks and Yankees fans. 

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Anyone know how the ticket sales have been for this coming weekend?  I flipped over to the other MASN last night and OPACY did not look as much like Fenway South as it usually does...perhaps the turgid miasma of Oriole is keeping everyone away, even Sawks and Yankees fans. 
I couldn't find 4 on 10/1 for exchange in the championship Club a week ago, but that's a bit of block.  maybe 2s and strays are available, and of course there'd be better luck in the gallery.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
I don't know if I'll be swinging by the Loft.  Normally I'm there up to about a half an hour before the game.  I'll have a red :w: cotton hat, probably a gray 2004 or 2018 Sox champions tee shirt, and a red sweatshirt (maybe a Nats zip up or just a red crew neck).  Usually hang towards the CF side of the Loft if I'm there.  I'm about 6' 1" with glasses. My pic is in the M&G thread.  I've got guests, so I may be diverted early.

Yes, mostly Nats gear tonight. My last game in my seats we've had since 2008.  Actually will be in 209 not 208, as some others will be on my normal tickets.  I just didn't have the heart to show up in full blown Sox regalia with my regular usher and folks who are in my section.

Offline Five Banners

Yes, mostly Nats gear tonight. My last game in my seats we've had since 2008.  Actually will be in 209 not 208, as some others will be on my normal tickets.  I just didn't have the heart to show up in full blown Sox regalia with my regular usher and folks who are in my section.

That you and other longtime top-paying customers were hit with the increase after the sell-off and essentially told take it or leave it continues to speak volumes.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Eh, no increase for me since 2018. It's just it is getting abit costly if I don't line up folks for all my seats.

At the loft now, on the rail looking overthe field, red sweatshirt crew neck, with my red bag of swag from rcrs

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
It's kind of unusual.  Lots more nats gear inthe loft and around the park than Sox right now

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
Checking in from Section 125...

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Checking in from Section 125...
is that club seats downstairs?

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
is that club seats downstairs?

Yes...had great BBQ tonight...with cornbread!!!!!

Online Natsinpwc

Yes...had great BBQ tonight...with cornbread!!!!!

Cornbread

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Anyone here today? I have 319 tickets