Author Topic: See you at Nats Park - 2021 WNFF Attendance Roll Call  (Read 2329 times)

Offline Copecwby20

I have a single ticket for tonight’s game that I can’t make. Free to a good home. I just don’t want it to go to waste.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
On my way if the darn metro shows. Blue/yellow massive delays. Should have biked

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Hot as freak today but three Schwarber Jack's and two Baby Shark ABs, plus a crap load of cold beers made for a good day.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Hot as freak today but three Schwarber Jack's and two Baby Shark ABs, plus a crap load of cold beers made for a good day.
welcome back! There's a thread for long time absentees stickied in the Clubhouse if you want to fill in. But it is just great to know you are well and to "see " you.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
:thumbs:

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
 :shock:

Did you sneak the beers in or have to actually pay full price for them?    :hysterical:

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?

Welcome back!

I imagine baby shark was insane.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
:shock:

Did you sneak the beers in or have to actually pay full price for them?    :hysterical:

I have hundreds of dollars of Nats Bucks to spend this year because I took my 50% bonus in concessions rather than tickets. It seems though that the Nats strategy is to take my money via the app and then not have the taps working when I go to pick up my beer.

Next game I'm going to is Monday, for the big ketchup taste test. The new condiments vendor https://www.truemadefoods.com/collections/all has been responding on Twitter to the flood of negative reviews to their ketchup, so they are showing up to confront the guy leading the charge on getting them removed.

Welcome back!

I imagine baby shark was insane.

Offline rileyn

Check out the loser in the Orioles cap a few rows down. 

Online imref

Putting my 1-0 record on the line tonight, and hoping the pitching staff remains productive.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Here tonight on a friend's tix. 129. Looks like most concessions are  :arrow:open

Offline DPMOmaha

We’re gonna be back in DC next week. Might try to get to one of the games vs the Marlins. One of the games in Baltimore is also a possibility.

Online imref

Going on Sunday. Will FINALLY get to see Max pitch.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
On my way. Looks like rain sometime after 9. I will watch 2 hours. That should be through 5 innings

Offline Copecwby20

Is anyone going to the movie night thing? It’s a screening of “Improbable”. I’m looking forward to it.

Offline DPMOmaha

We went last night, kind of spur of the moment. The Nats have scored two whole runs in the games we’ve been to. Considering going tomorrow as well...

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
We went last night, kind of spur of the moment. The Nats have scored two whole runs in the games we’ve been to. Considering going tomorrow as well...
hoping your luck continues to work for the home team

Online imref

Is anyone going to the movie night thing? It’s a screening of “Improbable”. I’m looking forward to it.

I watched it a last year, really enjoyable movie.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
Did I see somebody post something about Boog's having gone away?  That would greatly diminish the OPACY gameday experience.

Online imref

Did I see somebody post something about Boog's having gone away?  That would greatly diminish the OPACY gameday experience.

When we were there in May, just before the park returned to normal operations, Boog's was closed. I haven't been back since so I don't know if it has reopened.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
Guess one could just go DIY and pack a big bag of fresh horeradish and sliced onion. 

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Guess one could just go DIY and pack a big bag of fresh horeradish and sliced onion. 
the cole slaw, too.  vinegar, not mayo, in the dressing. :)

Offline DPMOmaha

hoping your luck continues to work for the home team
narrator: “it did not.”

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
On my way. Masked for Muriel. Moving on metro.

Lots of Scherzer jerseys and tee shirts.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Once more unto the breach.  Gonna try Lofting before the game, though I'm more a District Drafts fan.