Author Topic: See you at Nats Park - 2021 WNFF Attendance Roll Call  (Read 2280 times)

Offline Copecwby20

Reading through the game threads and I realized that I was sitting just a few sections over from VaRK and didn't even know he was there. I would have loved to thank him for the FredNats Tickets and grab a beer. That being said, if you are going to a game this season, post up in here so I know who to look for (or avoid, looking at you MathGuy :hysterical: )

Offline DPMOmaha

Me. I’m going tonight.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
Reading through the game threads and I realized that I was sitting just a few sections over from VaRK and didn't even know he was there. I would have loved to thank him for the FredNats Tickets and grab a beer. That being said, if you are going to a game this season, post up in here so I know who to look for (or avoid, looking at you MathGuy :hysterical: )

Seriously, dood?  Glad you started this thread...sorry we missed you...

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
Can we use this for our records at the park this year too?

1-0

Offline DPMOmaha

Me. I’m going tonight.
super fun to get to a game at Nats Park in person finally. Glad I got to see Max pitch. The wife liked getting to see Zim hit. Wish we had more to cheer for offensively, but fun nonetheless. We’re debating whether or not to take the niece and nephew on Thursday. Probably not likely, but we’ll see.

Offline Copecwby20

Can we use this for our records at the park this year too?

1-0

I can’t remember exactly because I make heavy use of the bullpen and in park refreshments but I think I’ve been to 6-7 games and only saw 1 loss.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
super fun to get to a game at Nats Park in person finally. Glad I got to see Max pitch. The wife liked getting to see Zim hit. Wish we had more to cheer for offensively, but fun nonetheless. We’re debating whether or not to take the niece and nephew on Thursday. Probably not likely, but we’ll see.
so are they lax enough with rules now to let folks hang in the red loft and other congregating areas, or are they shooing folks along to their seats?

Online imref

so are they lax enough with rules now to let folks hang in the red loft and other congregating areas, or are they shooing folks along to their seats?

when we were there on Sunday the park was operating pretty much normally and all areas were open.

Offline DPMOmaha

They seemed pretty lax to me, but we basically went straight to our seats. There didn't seem to be any ushers. I didn't make it over to the red loft area until we were on our way out after the game, so not sure how that all was handled.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Used to have a thread like this every year, so might as well start one today.

I'm going in a few minutes to my first game.  Gonna do a lighter jacket that a parka (blue) with a sweat shirt and a base layer (red and red), with a Bule cap red Bill WS logo hat.  Off to 209.  Taking a red nationals mask for the metro. 

PM me if you are there and want to take a swing at me. 

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House

Used to have a thread like this every year, so might as well start one today.

I'm going in a few minutes to my first game.  Gonna do a lighter jacket that a parka (blue) with a sweat shirt and a base layer (red and red), with a Bule cap red Bill WS logo hat.  Off to 209.  Taking a red nationals mask for the metro. 

PM me if you are there and want to take a swing at me. 

I wish I was there ...

Offline Natsinpwc

I wish I was there ...
You’re better off at the beach.

Offline DPMOmaha

Me. I’m going tonight.
they went 1-5 while I was in town. My bad y’all.

Online imref

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
That 02 Oct beanie hat is sweet  :pimp:

Offline Copecwby20

I got a single ticket for Sunday’s 1:05 start against the Giants that I can’t make. It’s free to a good home if anyone wants it. If I don’t hear back I’ll offer it up on the Nats Reddit tomorrow.

Offline Copecwby20

At the game if anyone wants to grab a beer.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
I'm going tomorrow night. Good luck tomorrow, Cope.

Offline Copecwby20

I'm going tomorrow night. Good luck tomorrow, Cope.

You had better luck than me. I'll be there tomorrow though.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
In the Loft with a Soto jersey and red cotton :w: hat. Cf side on the rail over looking the field.I recognized a few of the old bartenders. Mr Wilson is on vacation but will be back!

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
Section 125 checkin' in...

Beautiful evening at the Park...

Offline Natsinpwc

Section 125 checkin' in...

Beautiful evening at the Park...
You picked a beautiful evening for a ball game. 

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
You picked a beautiful evening for a ball game.

Can't beat this...

Offline rileyn

Heading out to the park today - I couldn't miss this weather and a chance to watch Paolo Espino pitch in person.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Rileyn,  up in loft if you're here.  Look for old guy in Grey Senators shirt.