Author Topic: Astros and COVID  (Read 280 times)

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Astros and COVID
« Topic Start: April 14, 2021, 08:34:50 PM »
Bergman, Altuve, Maldonado and Alvarez among among others all to the IL for COVID protocols. Doesn’t just happen to the Nats apparently.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Re: Astros and COVID
« Reply #1: April 14, 2021, 08:58:56 PM »
Should have put the vax kits in a garbage can and banged the lid. They'd have come running for it.

Bergman, Altuve, Maldonado and Alvarez among among others all to the IL for COVID protocols. Doesn’t just happen to the Nats apparently.

Online Natsinpwc

« Reply #2: April 14, 2021, 09:04:01 PM »
Should have put the vax kits in a garbage can and banged the lid. They'd have come running for it.
I believe they and the Cards were the first teams to be vaccinated. At least on the Florida side. Lots of these guys probably not getting the vaccine.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #3: April 15, 2021, 08:38:35 AM »
I mean, it probably has nothing to do with the Nats outbreak, and the teams were probably kept very separate, but it's weird they use the same facility and they played each other I think the 2d to last game in FLA. 

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4: April 15, 2021, 08:39:44 AM »
I believe they and the Cards were the first teams to be vaccinated. At least on the Florida side. Lots of these guys probably not getting the vaccine.
they got shots, but it probably was "B-12" instead of J&J

Online Natsinpwc

« Reply #5: April 15, 2021, 08:46:49 AM »
they got shots, but it probably was "B-12" instead of J&J

I know you are joking. Here is the article. They didn’t get in Florida but in Texas. I believe it was the same for the Cards. I know some folks keep posting that anyone could get a shot in Florida but that was not true up until a couple weeks ago.

https://www.mlb.com/news/houston-astros-to-get-covid-19-vaccinations-in-houston.html

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6: April 15, 2021, 08:57:52 AM »
I know you are joking. Here is the article. They didn’t get in Florida but in Texas. I believe it was the same for the Cards. I know some folks keep posting that anyone could get a shot in Florida but that was not true up until a couple weeks ago.

https://www.mlb.com/news/houston-astros-to-get-covid-19-vaccinations-in-houston.html
makes sense it'd be in Houston.  The Texans I know have been able to get jabs for a while, so I'm guessing they legitimately got in the queue.  But, given their cheating, I was guessing they are also  shooting up what Raffy Palmeiro and Miguel Tejada said they thought was "B-12." 

Offline Copecwby20

« Reply #7: April 22, 2021, 03:58:05 AM »

Couldn't have happened to a better group of douchebags.