Author Topic: how are you handling your 2021 tickets?  (Read 11947 times)

Offline CowherPower

Re: how are you handling your 2021 tickets?
« Reply #75: March 23, 2021, 09:53:29 AM »
I've got members of my group that want to buy 2 tickets, but if I read the email right, I have to purchase the whole pod offered.  for me, that's 3 or 4 seats.  It says partial pods may be cancelled.  That's weird, but I don't think I'll take chances.  with the 50% credit, I don't need to charge my group member. 

I think there will be pods of 1, 2, 4 or 6 available.  So if your plan has 4 seats and you have two different groups that want 2 tickets, I guess you'd need to pick two different 2-seat pods.  But I could be totally wrong.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #76: March 23, 2021, 11:10:32 AM »
did my selection, got 6 games with 3 or 4 seats.  It did look like I could only take 3 or 4 seats. All of my options for pods were 3 or 4 seats.  When I selected the first seat in a pod, I got a message that I had not selected enough seats.  It stayed up until I selected all the seats in the pod. 

The seats are different prices, and the cost is pulled out of your credit for the month.  The Home Plate Reserved are only $59, which is less than the NS Club, and they are really  nice seats. 

The email instructions they send out 30 minutes  or so before the sale are very good, with pix of the buttons you have to click.  Read through those.  I  will post the email below, but I don't think the images will come through.

Offline HondoKillebrew

« Reply #77: March 23, 2021, 11:12:48 AM »
did my selection, got 6 games with 3 or 4 seats.  It did look like I could only take 3 or 4 seats. All of my options for pods were 3 or 4 seats.  When I selected the first seat in a pod, I got a message that I had not selected enough seats.  It stayed up until I selected all the seats in the pod. 

The seats are different prices, and the cost is pulled out of your credit for the month.  The Home Plate Reserved are only $59, which is less than the NS Club, and they are really  nice seats. 

The email instructions they send out 30 minutes  or so before the sale are very good, with pix of the buttons you have to click.  Read through those.  I  will post the email below, but I don't think the images will come through.

That's great.  Congratulations. 

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #78: March 23, 2021, 11:15:05 AM »
A bit bumpy in the early going but ultimately went well - got one ticket to each of the daytime/afternoon matches.

(According to my ticket rep, smartphoneless persons such as myself will be able to get tickets printed at the ticketing office on the left side of the Centre Field Gate.)

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #79: March 23, 2021, 11:20:39 AM »
Leave some for the rest of us...

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #80: March 23, 2021, 11:20:52 AM »
JCA Note - I'm highlighting a few spots in Red below so you don't miss it

Your Socially Distanced Relocation opportunity for 2021 April home games here at Nationals Park will take place at 10 a.m. today! Please click the link below starting at 10 a.m. to select your new April seats:

April Socially Distanced Relocation

Please read the instructions below carefully to make sure your relocation opportunity runs smoothly:

Step 1 – Click the green button above, which will take you to a schedule of our 14 April games

Step 2 – Select the first game that you are interested in

Step 3 – At this stage, you must log into your My Nationals Tickets account to receive access to your exclusive Socially Distanced Relocation opportunity (see below):

[JCA- there's a button that says log into your account]

Step 4 – Select your offer that appears in the pop up to gain access to your special pricing and eligible seating pod group (see below):

Step 5 – Select seats for your first desired game. Remember, all seats will be sold as socially distanced pods. You will be able to select from pods of 3 or 4 seats [My normal plan has 4 seats; if you have a pair, then I think you'll have a choice of one or two] All seats within a pod must be purchased together. Any purchases of partial pods will be subject to cancelation.

Step 6 – After adding your seats to your Shopping Cart, if you wish to add a parking pass for that same game, you must do so via the Parking add-on feature in your Shopping Cart (see below):

Step 7 – In order to add multiple games to your shopping cart, be sure to select the “Continue Shopping” option at the bottom of the shopping cart (see below)

Step 8 – Add all desired April games to your shopping cart. As a full season NATS PLUS Member, you will be able to select up to 14 home games in the month of April (subject to availability)

Step 9 – After you have finished selecting your seats, your account credits from your original Season Plan will be available to you as the default payment method at the Checkout page. The “Apply to my purchase” option will be pre-selected within the Account Credit section of the Checkout page. If you exhaust all account credits from your original April season plan games and still have a balance, due to upgrading your locations, you will be able to spend any 50% Bonus ticket credits* associated with your account. Note: your credits from April games, as well as any 50% Bonus ticket credits, will both be factored into the eligible account credits displayed at Checkout (see below):

Step 10 – After completing your transaction, your tickets will be delivered via the MLB Ballpark App. You will be able to manage your tickets beginning March 29.
*Please note, you can navigate within your My Nationals Tickets account at any time by using the Menu in the upper right corner of the screen (see below):

After you have received your socially distanced April seats, you will be prohibited from selling, donating or transferring less than the entirety of the tickets from your pod to another party. Failure to maintain ticket pod integrity by selling, donating, transferring or otherwise providing some portion of a ticket holder’s pod of tickets to another party may result in the forfeiture of the entire ticket pod.

For additional information about ticketing for the 2021 season, please visit www.nationals.com/2021ticketinfo. For full information on new health & safety measures in place at Nationals Park for the 2021 season, please visit www.nationals.com/welcomehome. With questions, please reach out to your Nationals Membership Service Executive directly or call 202-675-NATS (6287). We can also be reached via email at stcomments@nationals.com.

Thank you again for your dedication and continued support.

Sincerely,
The Washington Nationals

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #81: March 23, 2021, 11:22:42 AM »
Leave some for the rest of us...
your are getting pairs, so I'm not in competition with you.  Just get night games and then you will not have to worry about Old Chelsea ;)

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #82: March 23, 2021, 02:51:39 PM »
I got tickets for three games. They still had OD tix available.

Charging 44 bucks for parking when the stadium is 1/10th full seems Bush league though.

Offline Five Banners

« Reply #83: March 23, 2021, 03:03:37 PM »
I got tickets for three games. They still had OD tix available.

Charging 44 bucks for parking when the stadium is 1/10th full seems Bush league though.

Reminds me that the rationale for putting the stadium at the RFK campus figures to grow over time for access reasons given Metro’s mercurial reliability.

Offline rbw5t

« Reply #84: March 23, 2021, 03:38:45 PM »
Hmm, I've been a season ticket holder since 2012, and still haven't gotten an email.  Did I get lost in the shuffle, or do we think there are still season tickets holders who haven't gotten their turn yet?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #85: March 23, 2021, 04:11:29 PM »
Hmm, I've been a season ticket holder since 2012, and still haven't gotten an email.  Did I get lost in the shuffle, or do we think there are still season tickets holders who haven't gotten their turn yet?

Started with full Season holders

Offline rbw5t

« Reply #86: March 23, 2021, 04:26:34 PM »
Started with full Season holders

Ahh, thanks.  I have a half season plan, so that must be it!

Offline eastie

« Reply #87: March 24, 2021, 10:30:59 AM »
Got in right at 10:00 as a half plan SPH, OD was completely unavailable for 3-4 seat pods.  Scattered availability for a couple of other April games I was interested in, exclusively in outfield 100s and upper RF porch.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #88: March 24, 2021, 01:54:56 PM »
Got in right at 10:00 as a half plan SPH, OD was completely unavailable for 3-4 seat pods.  Scattered availability for a couple of other April games I was interested in, exclusively in outfield 100s and upper RF porch.
they should have allowed you to go to smaller pods.  My biggest complaint about this. Otherwise, it worked fine.

Offline Copecwby20

« Reply #89: March 24, 2021, 01:57:11 PM »
for half plan holders, were there any 1 or 2 seat pods available for opening day? I have a couple minutes before go time.

Offline Copecwby20

« Reply #90: March 24, 2021, 02:49:00 PM »
Update, I had to snag ADA seating but I'll be in the ballpark on opening day.

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
« Reply #91: March 24, 2021, 05:44:22 PM »
Cope - I always knew that deep in your heart, you know how beneficial government is to our country

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
« Reply #92: March 24, 2021, 05:47:12 PM »

:clap:

Offline Copecwby20

« Reply #93: March 24, 2021, 07:21:00 PM »
Is anyone down to have a drink 6 feet away from me on opening day?

Online Natsinpwc

« Reply #94: March 24, 2021, 08:28:11 PM »
Yea. But I’m in Florida. Have one for me.

Offline Copecwby20

« Reply #95: March 24, 2021, 08:39:31 PM »
Yea. But I’m in Florida. Have one for me.

Ok, 2 for you it is. 🤪

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #96: March 25, 2021, 09:17:46 AM »
It sounds like they will limit congregating.  Mostly ordering beverages from your seats.  But good luck and I trust you to find a way around this.  I'm holding off on April games :( 

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #97: March 25, 2021, 01:57:26 PM »
they should have allowed you to go to smaller pods.  My biggest complaint about this. Otherwise, it worked fine.

Were you able to get tickets near your regular seats?

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #98: March 25, 2021, 02:29:59 PM »
I got a mix.  TBH, I wasn't looking in the NS Club until I had already bought a few games.  I got one group of 4 for Home Plate Reserved, which were cheaper and better than the NS Club :) I think I ended up with 2 3s in section 209, which is near my regular seats, and the other 3 games scattered down the lines.  Next I have to figure out whether anyone owes me or how much credit carryover folks have.  I really need one of my old Coopers & Lybrand 7-column pads of paper.

Offline Copecwby20

« Reply #99: March 25, 2021, 04:28:20 PM »

My original plan was for 1 seat in 317. I ended up getting 2 seats for 4 games in April. Sections 110, 112, 132 and 140 because that was pretty much all that was available by the time they let the filthy half plan holders in the mix. I’m not upset about it. The new ticketing method allows me to adjust fire on my forty game single seat plan and allow me to bring my soon to be fiancé to more games.

Does anyone who had earlier access know if there were any seats available in the Diamond and Delta Club and if so, will Covid strip a lot of the benefits of being seated there?