Author Topic: how are you handling your 2021 tickets?  (Read 12120 times)

Online rbw5t

Re: how are you handling your 2021 tickets?
« Reply #225: July 31, 2021, 04:39:09 PM »
I bet you're right that they've applied it to next season's tickets.  Very crappy to do it silently right when they do the big firesale.  Not a coincidence of course.  They know a lot of people will be trying to not renew now, so they take the credit and apply it rather than let it sit until they send invoices.  And now, when they send the invoice in september, they'll say, "hey, lucky you, instead of $8k you only owe $6k because we generously applied a credit."  I'm annoyed because I was planning to use the remaining credit for a few games this month, and now I'll have to pay cash for those, even though the team already is holding over $2k of my money.

Also, have they confirmed that the bonus credit will continue to carry over to next year?  They originally said it had to be used in 2021, but then we couldn't get our normal seats for the first two months, and I think they announced the bonus credit (and all credit) would carry forward to 2022, but now I can't find it of course.  If the bonus credit (which I used for concessions) will carry to 2022, I'll let the ticket money ride to next year, but if they say the bonus credit expires, then I'll demand my real money back (since the quid pro quo for them keeping my money was them offering the credit).

I think with this week's trades, at least maybe the balance of power has shifted a bit in terms of hopefully being a little more planholder friendly (e.g., like restoring RCR points, etc).