Author Topic: how are you handling your 2021 tickets?  (Read 12094 times)

Offline CowherPower

Re: how are you handling your 2021 tickets?
« Reply #225: July 02, 2021, 12:05:21 AM »
Since RCR points are virtually worthless to individuals this year, would you Season Plan Holders be interested in pooling those worthless points to try and come up with a Party Suite for the 9/18 M&G game?

Great idea varoadking.  And while we're thinking about pooling our resources together, perhaps we should all reach out to our Nats reps to express our distain for the complete castration of the RCR program.  This was honestly one of the biggest perks (for me at least) of being a season ticket holder.  While I totally understand that it was put on pause during the Covid restrictions, I see no reason why it shouldn't have come back in full force now that the ballpark has been opened up to full capacity.

Sorry - didn't mean to hijack the thread, so perhaps this needs to be split out to a separate discussion.  But to get back to your point, a meet-and-greet in a Party Suite for the 9/18 game sounds like a great idea!  There's not much else I can do with the limited points that the Nats are giving us this year.