Author Topic: Washington [Insert Name Here for an NFL team] Thread (2021)  (Read 9575 times)

Offline Natsinpwc

Trans-planted Seattle fans are probably smart enough to drive, anyway. How many deluded Snyder fans are left?
Yea and the Seahawks are bad this year so they won't turn out much. 

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
Dan Snyder reminding people he's awful

https://www.washingtonpost.com/transportation/2021/11/24/metro-service-washington-football-team/

What Uber driver is gonna want to get tangled up in that mess for $15.00...much less potentially hundreds of them?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
I am going to see the football team. Where should I park. For the purposes of this conversation, let’s assume that getting in and out of stadium is most important thing and expense is not. Thanks

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
I am going to see the football team. Where should I park. For the purposes of this conversation, let’s assume that getting in and out of stadium is most important thing and expense is not. Thanks
At a bar

Online HalfSmokes

The only times I’ve been there, I parked in a purple lot. It was still miserable getting out, but it seemed like less miserable than people in other lots

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Trans-planted Seattle fans are probably smart enough to drive, anyway. How many deluded Snyder fans are left?

I suffer no delusions, but I still watch Washington Football.

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?

Online imref

Another good outing for wtf, blocked extra point return not withstanding

Online imref

Another good outing for wtf, blocked extra point return not withstanding

Or not

Online Slateman

A win is a win

Offline Natsinpwc

Playoffs baby.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Liking Heinike.  The play that went nowhere, when he escaped the rush and scrambled on 3rd and long, then looked up, and nearly hit Thomas was really just trying to do anything to win, but not anything stupid.   

Online Slateman

Hienike has everything you'd want in a QB. Except he sucks at throwing the ball

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Hienike has everything you'd want in a QB. Except he sucks at throwing the ball
what do you mean! He hits guys in the hands every time!

It's just a couple times a quarter, it's the hands of the defense, but otherwise he is accurate

Offline 1995hoo

Online imref

Some guy on Reddit simulated the entire raiders season via coin flip. Today was the first game the raiders coin got wrong.

Online Slateman

Basically a home game for Dallas

Offline welch

• The Sweetest Right Handed Swing in 1950s Baseball

Yes, I got a Choo-Choo Justice uniform from Hechts one Christmas. I remember Dad explaining that, before Eddie LeBaron, the Redskins had had the greatest QB in football, and then telling stories about Sammy Baugh.

Yet this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/12/15/roger-goodell-daniel-snyder-nfl-investigation/

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator

Offline nfotiu

I wonder how this all comes to a head.   Calgary Flames have had it spread to 19 players, 3 coaches and 10 support staff in a week or two.   There's only 22-23 players on the roster, and they are all vaccinated.   It seems we are a week or two away from the majority of pro athletes testing positive.

Online HalfSmokes

I wonder how this all comes to a head.   Calgary Flames have had it spread to 19 players, 3 coaches and 10 support staff in a week or two.   There's only 22-23 players on the roster, and they are all vaccinated.   It seems we are a week or two away from the majority of pro athletes testing positive.

The browns will be starting Nick Mullens at qb in a game their coach will be missing along with half of the roster.

Online imref

The browns will be starting Nick Mullens at qb in a game their coach will be missing along with half of the roster.

Tim Couch offered to unretire and play this weekend (seriously)

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Someone needs to tell Sally that she doesn't need to hold back.  :hysterical:
Yes, I got a Choo-Choo Justice uniform from Hechts one Christmas. I remember Dad explaining that, before Eddie LeBaron, the Redskins had had the greatest QB in football, and then telling stories about Sammy Baugh.

Yet this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/12/15/roger-goodell-daniel-snyder-nfl-investigation/

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2022
$20 make believe bucks for whichever poster correctly guesses who starts at QB next