Author Topic: Washington [Insert Name Here for an NFL team] Thread (2021)  (Read 9558 times)

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
lol
Fitzmagic Era was fun while it lasted, no?

Now we're going to see just how fast the league can adjust to a JAG with a JAG arm.

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness

They really need to drop "Football Team" from their name...at least until ol' lady Snyder makes all those changes she wished she could have made for all these years.  Maybe she'll fire Danny?

I can only hope that the Dalton Era in Chicago lasts as long...

Online Natsinpwc

What happened?

Online Natsinpwc

They really need to drop "Football Team" from their name...at least until ol' lady Snyder makes all those changes she wished she could have made for all these years.  Maybe she'll fire Danny?

I can only hope that the Dalton Era in Chicago lasts as long...
You’re not excited by Blandy Andy?

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
What happened?

Blindside hit...walked off woozy...

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
You’re not excited by Blandy Andy?

The Bears actually thought this was the best they could do.  Tonight should be a revelation for them...$10MM down the drain...

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
Not halftime yet in the season opener and already our starting QB is injured...it's going to be (yet another) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGG season.

The thing is, the ineptitude of this football club has gone on for so long I've basically become numb to developments there (and my current residency in this area goes back to George Allen's final season, so I remember the great days).

Online Natsinpwc

The Bears actually thought this was the best they could do.  Tonight should be a revelation for them...$10MM down the drain...
I saw a guy on one of the TV shows this morning saying you have to see Fields in game one.

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
Not halftime yet in the season opener and already our starting QB is injured...it's going to be (yet another) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGG season.

Charles Leno...late of Da Bears...allowed the hit.  Somehow rather fitting...two totally inept teams have thought he was an NFL caliber OL...

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
I saw a guy on one of the TV shows this morning saying you have to see Fields in game one.

...and in Da Bears tradition, he'll suffer a career ending injury.  I truly think that is why he isn't starting...they know their OL is garbage and don't want him to get hurt...

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
Is that one of Mrs. Snyder’s changes?

Link is broken...

Online Natsinpwc

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness

Shocker...Bulaga is out with a back injury...the same "back injury" that he has had his entire career.

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness
Worked for me.

:shrug:

Access to brobible.com was denied

You don't have authorization to view this page.

Offline OldChelsea

The exact same thing happened to me too.

Online NatNasty

Is that one of Mrs. Snyder’s changes?

No, just reinforces the fact that Danny Boy is still in charge.

Online Natsinpwc

Interesting. Worked on my phone. Maybe I subscribe to Bro Bible.

Online NatNasty

damn you Gibson

Offline OldChelsea

Recover the ball on a fumble, then fumble it right back on the next play...same old Deadskins.

[switches to the Nats match; Nats currently up 6-2 in the 8th...fully realising, of course, that the Nats could fumble their match away too]

Online NatNasty

Hard to win when you allow your opponent to convert nearly 80% on 3rd downs.  Disgraceful.

Offline HalfSmokes

Cowboys looked good in a loss, eagles destroyed the flacons. Good be a long year for wft

Online varoadking

• King of Goodness

So does Newton end up on the WFT?  Skippy won't even have to change her dogs name then...