Author Topic: Jersey Customization  (Read 1499 times)

Offline olegkvasha

• John
Re: Jersey Customization
« Reply #25: April 28, 2021, 07:59:27 AM »
my son just got the jersey back today that he sent to EPS for customization in November. Fortunately they didn't charge him until they did the work last week.

Yesterday I got the notification from EPS that my jerseys were ready for shipping. They weren't kidding when they said 12 weeks. One request I made was for the sleeve patches to be reinforced since I did them myself (some at 1am last summer because why not) and saw a $6.50 charge for it. Annoying but fine, whatever. Here's to accurate work and fast shipping.

Offline olegkvasha

• John
« Reply #26: April 30, 2021, 04:16:09 PM »

Jerseys showed up today, EPS did a phenomenal job (if the pic worked, which it hasn't and i'll deal with it later). Took a while, and the radio silence was a bit much, but the quality of work is top notch. They really nailed the older gold bevel font.

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
« Reply #27: April 30, 2021, 05:27:07 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Jerseys showed up today, EPS did a phenomenal job (if the pic worked, which it hasn't and i'll deal with it later). Took a while, and the radio silence was a bit much, but the quality of work is top notch. They really nailed the older gold bevel font.

:thumbs: