Author Topic: Nationals vs Yankees, Game 1 (2020)  (Read 2854 times)

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
Re: Nationals vs Yankees, Game 1 (2020)
« Reply #250: July 24, 2020, 12:39:28 AM »
Bye Felcia

Wouldn’t “Karen” be more appropriate?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #251: July 24, 2020, 12:52:51 AM »
So glad the last Washington National game I will ever watch was the championship clinching 2019 game for the world championship I'd thought I would never see.  I have packed away all my Nats memorabilia and the UNamerican  Washington Kneelers can do whatever the heck they want. They have now gone the way of the NFL and NBA to never be seen or watched in my home  again   Ciao   (BTW I don't care what DC liberals think of this post or if you even let it stay)  buh bye

Giving up on a team and sport you love to own the libs... Snowflake...

Online NatNasty

« Reply #252: July 24, 2020, 12:58:12 AM »
You'll all be happy to know Mary Hart is once again behind home plate at the Dodgers game, though she's not nearly as animated as I've seen her in previous games.

I wonder if FRA will be making an appearance in Milwaukee.  Too bad LAC and we didn't get to see cutouts of Spider & mitlen behind the plate tonight.

Offline zimm_da_kid

• The one true ace
« Reply #253: July 24, 2020, 01:13:08 AM »
freak this its rigged 0-1 after a 6 inning game on opening day?!?!

Offline Natsinpwc

« Reply #254: July 24, 2020, 07:15:46 AM »
So glad the last Washington National game I will ever watch was the championship clinching 2019 game for the world championship I'd thought I would never see.  I have packed away all my Nats memorabilia and the UNamerican  Washington Kneelers can do whatever the heck they want. They have now gone the way of the NFL and NBA to never be seen or watched in my home  again   Ciao   (BTW I don't care what DC liberals think of this post or if you even let it stay)  buh bye
You left this blog last year dude. You were not missed.

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
« Reply #256: July 24, 2020, 09:00:08 AM »

Wat

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #257: July 24, 2020, 09:06:22 AM »

They didn’t even kneel during the anthem. So the complaint about “disrespecting the flag/troops”  wouldn’t even reply. So the problem with what they did was... :shrug:

Offline Natsinpwc

« Reply #258: July 24, 2020, 09:34:23 AM »
They didn’t even kneel during the anthem. So the complaint about “disrespecting the flag/troops”  wouldn’t even reply. So the problem with what they did was... :shrug:
The problem is they are letting the fascist communists take over. Or maybe they are communist fascists

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
« Reply #259: July 24, 2020, 09:47:15 AM »
The problem is they are letting the fascist communists take over. Or maybe they are communist fascists

Communist fascist anarchists to be more accurate.

Offline Natsinpwc

« Reply #260: July 24, 2020, 09:49:23 AM »
Communist fascist anarchists to be more accurate.
Quite a Combo.

Offline Copecwby20

« Reply #261: July 24, 2020, 09:55:30 AM »

Leaving a group is not like sucking a cock, you don’t need to open your mouth to do it.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #262: July 24, 2020, 10:00:37 AM »

Looks like when they finally do let fans into the stands I'll continue doing what I did last year - nursing brews in TVFKATRP* from pre-match through the anthem then going to my seat. I prefer my sports politics-free (leftist, centrist or rightist).

*The Venue Formerly Known As The Red Porch

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #263: July 24, 2020, 10:03:39 AM »
Looks like all the fans have gone home.

Does anyone know if they ran out of hot dogs tonight?

More important, hot dog buns...the original Nats home-opener faux pas (at our 2005 home debut they ran out of hot dog buns in the fourth inning...while people were still stuck on security queues outside).

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #264: July 24, 2020, 11:02:02 AM »
So I’m not paying attention what do they do if the rain doesn’t stop?
build an ark.

:)