Author Topic: Let us know you are OK (or not) if you haven't posted in a while  (Read 23220 times)

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
LOLROTFPIMP!!!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
curious what you thought of the GEICO sequel commercials.  No Maxwell :(

Offline Elvir Ovcina

LOLROTFPIMP!!!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Rolling on the floor pimp, indeed.  I wish I'd used The Floor Pimp as my user name. 

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
Go ahead and start a new identity, equipped with different personality traits and user slogans.  Just remember MDS has a patent on taking it up the derriere.

Rolling on the floor pimp, indeed.  I wish I'd used The Floor Pimp as my user name. 

Offline NatNasty

Hey Now WNFFers,
We're alive and surviving on the banks of the Potomac. Missing Baseball and all of you too!
Did I mention that the Nats won the World Series last year?
 :koolaid:

Good to hear.  Whereabouts on the Potomac?

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
Hi WNFF people, still kicking here, despite a rather long and unpleasant experience involving hospitals. oxygen, etc and then just general MDS apathy after that.  Thanks to VARK for pinging me.  I'll come by when my snark muscles are back in shape.  Love you all

Offline Mathguy

Great to hear from you Ali.

Hi WNFF people, still kicking here, despite a rather long and unpleasant experience involving hospitals. oxygen, etc and then just general MDS apathy after that.  Thanks to VARK for pinging me.  I'll come by when my snark muscles are back in shape.  Love you all

Online Natsinpwc

Good to have you back dude--hope you are feeling better.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Good to see the post and that you are on the good side of things.  I got scared, TBH, when I saw you logged on in late March and then went radio silent.  Need to hear from Spider, too.  Sorry to hear about what you went through but you have a base of friends here. 

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness

We love you too, dood...hang in there...

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?

Hope you are doing better

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
Memory of a happier time...

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.

I'm glad to hear you are doing better. Take good care!

Offline Scrapple

curious what you thought of the GEICO sequel commercials.  No Maxwell :(
Not real happy about it! Blatant discrimination of pigs!!!  :wtf:

PIGS LIVES MATTER!!! ALL LIVES MATTER!!! PIGS LIVES MATTER!!! ALL LIVES MATTER!!!

🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷

~Maxwell.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Not real happy about it! Blatant discrimination of pigs!!!  :wtf:

PIGS LIVES MATTER!!! ALL LIVES MATTER!!! PIGS LIVES MATTER!!! ALL LIVES MATTER!!!

🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷

~Maxwell.
I liked the raccoons at the farmer's market food booth.  The woodchucks, otoh, I could give a flying chuck about.

Offline Scrapple

I liked the raccoons at the farmer's market food booth.  The woodchucks, otoh, I could give a flying chuck about.
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Me too. The heck with Geico!!! When I get home, I’m gonna give “Jake from State Farm” a call. 🐷

Pigs lives matter!!!

Offline aspenbubba

Any hospitalization now is frought with increased danger.  I'm not certain what was wrong but oxygen requirements especially intubation and ventilators are scary. Glad you are doing better. Not sure what the refernce to MDS apathy is about unless you mean our MDS?

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
MDS has the second bleakest posts next to Hogie. Hogie makes film noir look like musicals.

Offline blue911

MDS has the second bleakest posts next to Hogie. Hogie makes film noir look like musicals.

Harold and Maude

Online imref

any sign of DCfan lately?

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.

I messaged him a month or so ago and he said he was busy with him move to SC.

Online imref

I messaged him a month or so ago and he said he was busy with him move to SC.

good to hear.

Offline Mathguy

He & I have been in touch alot as he has just moved into a new house in Wilmington, NC.  So he is busy with all the unpacking and trying to figure out where to put everything.  Plus many renovations on floors, kitchen, and house painting.

Online Natsinpwc

He & I have been in touch alot as he has just moved into a new house in Wilmington, NC.  So he is busy with all the unpacking and trying to figure out where to put everything.  Plus many renovations on floors, kitchen, and house painting.
That's good.  Tell him we miss his incredibly ill informed comments on any number of subjects.   ;)

Online HalfSmokes

Why does it seem like so many DC feds retire to Wilmington?

Online Natsinpwc

Why does it seem like so many DC feds retire to Wilmington?
It does not tax pensions for some older Feds.  I don't remember the specifics but you had to be grandfathered into the system at a certain time based on a state court ruling.