Author Topic: Let us know you are OK (or not) if you haven't posted in a while  (Read 23360 times)

Offline 1995hoo

last logged on in March.  Did not do the "old chelsea" posts for wins this year.  no word as to a trip, like he'd usually post before he went to Latvia, etc...  Not even a "I'm through with you guys" flounce before he went silent.  I honestly hope the dude is over in Ukraine running supply missions, but I fear that isn't the case.

He did mention three trips to Europe for this past spring, and since he's said he doesn't have a smartphone, it's not a surprise that he wouldn't have responded back then. But his continued silence is what prompted my mild concern. I know where he used to work, and I have a former law school classmate who also works there, but because I don't know what OC's last name is I have no way of asking her if she knows anything.

I've practically given up caring as it is. I've got three trips to Europe booked (and re-booked through the pandemic) for late March, April and early May. Finding alternatives is not difficult...during the 1981 strike I rediscovered my interest in classical music and opera. If baseball does come back and the voices of Charlie and Dave, along with the crack of the bat, are once more heard in the land, then I'll be back...but in the meantime I'll be all right.