Author Topic: Let us know you are OK (or not) if you haven't posted in a while  (Read 23222 times)

Online skippy1999

• Believe!!!
And we're back...(stop that groaning...)  It's been eventful times, here at Natsie Towers. First of all, poor old Meows contracted kitty laryngitis. He was gulping severely (because of his sore throat) and had a very gravelly 'meow,' which made him sound like a kitty Louis Armstrong. Fortunately, a couple of shots at the vets, and a few days of rest, soon had him back to his normal self. Then Mrs Natsie contracted COVID, leaving her feeling pretty rough - and then passed it on to me. I know some fortunate individuals are asymptomatic, but not me. It's been a long time since I've felt so ill - eventually I was hospitalized. It's still lingering on, but has just about gone. Then the local utility company damaged some equipment, during some works, and so we've had no connectivity for three days...

Hopefully, that's the lot!  (I've been catching up on what's been going on - 'Nationals lose again', so no change there... ;) )
Yikes, so sorry for my flip comment about queing up to pay respects to the Queen! Glad you and the misses (and meowser) are feeling better.