Author Topic: Let us know you are OK (or not) if you haven't posted in a while  (Read 7764 times)

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
Today is Skippy's birthday

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
On the bright side, Saturday I ran into the beer vendor with the pony tail who worked at OPACY and Nats Park.  He has moved to North Carolina with his wife, retired pretty much.  He's been caring for his wife mostly, but she was well enough that she encouraged him to come back up to get a morale boost from doing what  he's done for a long time.  Lots of people have spotted him and wished him well.  Seemed very happy to be back for a few games.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Spinman posted a message on Facebook indicating he has some serious health issues caused by "Alpha 1" disease, a genetic ailment.  He and his wife are retiring and moving to Franklin TN at the end of the year but the health issues are threatening to say the least.   Praying for you ol' Spin!   

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 2022
Spinman posted a message on Facebook indicating he has some serious health issues caused by "Alpha 1" disease, a genetic ailment.  He and his wife are retiring and moving to Franklin TN at the end of the year but the health issues are threatening to say the least.   Praying for you ol' Spin!   
:(

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Spinman's a great guy and brought a neat perspective with the Bally connection. Wishing him well.

I have been thinking about a bunch of old members. Do you remember the guy who switched from an Astros fan to a Nats fan when they switched leagues? Hated Crain. I wonder who he is rooting for?

Offline MonsterUSMC

• GO NATS! GO TAR HEELS!!!
Greetings fellow Nats fans. 
I a good..haven't posted in a spelll.  I retired from the Marine Corps and started a new career with Homeland Security.  I am working out to DC and Baltimroe, so I didn't have to move.  I can stay in Nationals territory and catch al the games...even if I will have to record a few.
I actually made it our to 4 Nats games since I posted last and probably 15-20 Fred Nats games. 
Prayers for Spinman.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Someone asked offline - Saltydad is still alive and kicking.  He's pretty active on Facebook even up through today. 

:thumbs: