COVD-19 Version of Do-Re-Mi
0 (0%)
Friends Theme But You're All in Quarantine
0 (0%)
All by Myself Coronavirus Parody
0 (0%)
Beatles: I Gotta Wash My Hands
0 (0%)
Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Toilet Paper Parody)
0 (0%)
Hello (Adele) - A Mom Parody from Quarantine During Coronavirus
0 (0%)
The Zoom: Where It Happens
1 (20%)
Coronavirus Rising (CCR Parody, Creedence Clearwater Revival)
1 (20%)
My Corona Home (Kokomo Parody)
0 (0%)
Staying Inside - Corona Virus - Bee Gees Parody
0 (0%)
Imagine There's No Bog Roll
0 (0%)
Into the Unknown - Corona Parody! Frozen II
0 (0%)
Other - Describe below
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Coronavirus Videos, GIFs, pictures: NO POLITICS! Entertainment ONLY! NO NSFW!  (Read 761 times)

Offline nats2playoffs

Offline nats2playoffs

Offline nats2playoffs

For skippy and spidernat, Friends:

Offline nats2playoffs

Offline nats2playoffs

Offline nats2playoffs

Offline nats2playoffs

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
Here’s my pick:

Offline 1995hoo

The CCR coronavirus song is pretty good:

Offline nats2playoffs

The two new songs were added and all Votes reset to zero.

I asked the Moderators to move the two NSFW (Not Safe For Work) posts to Uncensored. NSFW should NEVER be made in the Red Loft (Off Topic) section or any other section except Uncensored. Kids can read this.

Offline nats2playoffs

Mass masked wedding in the Philippines

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
The two new songs were added and all Votes reset to zero.

I asked the Moderators to move the two NSFW (Not Safe For Work) posts to Uncensored. NSFW should NEVER be made in the Red Loft (Off Topic) section or any other section except Uncensored. Kids can read this.

(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)
you mean the one song that was quoted so it appeared twice?  Done.

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
Anyone else  find all the children in the background of work calls hilarious?

Offline imref

you can install this as a virtual background in zoom:

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.

Yes, because I don't have that particular pain in my life anymore. Them being adults and all.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
Yes, because I don't have that particular pain in my life anymore. Them being adults and all.
Seriously, can you imagine going through this with little kids at home??? omg I'd lose my mind :panic: I told my daughter as soon as I can I will come down to give her a much needed break! 

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Seriously, can you imagine going through this with little kids at home??? omg I'd lose my mind :panic: I told my daughter as soon as I can I will come down to give her a much needed break!

One of the guys in my department sounds like he's about to snap. I stopped giving him crap because he doesn't joke anymore.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
One of the guys in my department sounds like he's about to snap. I stopped giving him crap because he doesn't joke anymore.
yea one of my attorneys has elementary school age kids and his wife is a PA so I've a feeling the majority of the home schooling is being left to him, he is aging before our eyes in our weekly department video conferences. 

Offline imref

yea one of my attorneys has elementary school age kids and his wife is a PA so I've a feeling the majority of the home schooling is being left to him, he is aging before our eyes in our weekly department video conferences. 

I'm not sure what would be worse now - having small kids, living alone, or living with roommates.  My kids are old enough to keep themselves busy with xbox and school right now, once school ends it will get worse.

Offline Copecwby20

I'm not sure what would be worse now - having small kids, living alone, or living with roommates.  My kids are old enough to keep themselves busy with xbox and school right now, once school ends it will get worse.

I'm a social butterfly so all this "self isolation" is really trying for me. I live alone and tend to think I have it better than people with kids but worse off than people who live with roommates. It's very similar to what I saw when I was in Iraq. The majority of the single guys were hating life while the married guys looked at it with a hint of "extended camping trip with the boys". Granted, we all thought it sucked, but some of us looked at with a slightly less crappy attitude.

Offline imref