Author Topic: Ryan Zimmerman: Face first in 2020 (at least part time)  (Read 2928 times)

Offline MtPleasantNatsFan

:shrug: how many runs will that cost them this season vs how many will he generate?

Here’s the thing.  I was a big Zimmerman fan up until 2012.  He stopped going to winterfest/natsfest.  Then he had this deal about not signing in-person, so I bought some jerseys at auction... he closed himself off... he mildly feuded with Harper (who knows?  Maybe I would have too), Werth and Scherzer ran the clubhouse as leaders, Zim rarely stepped up to the plate to mentor younger players- not even to the level of a newbie like Parra(!), he was around with some clutch hits and walkoffs, i will always give him that, but I saw his skills slowly fade and as they faded I got less interested. 

So at the White House I expected hi to stand up for the ZiMS foundation and stand up for his own mother with MS and make some announcement about increased federal funding for MS research.  Nothing.  After I donated maybe $600 over the last few years... nothing about MS at the White House

So not a nice guy, a fading player, hypocrite over MS... I give up  I just gave up on the guy