Author Topic: 2020 Nats tickets to buy, sell, trade  (Read 523 times)

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
2020 Nats tickets to buy, sell, trade
« Topic Start: January 24, 2020, 09:47:35 AM »
I have space in my season ticket group for new members.  Seats are in the NS Club, section 208, row J (last row, under the overhang). Nice view of pretty much the whole park except a ball on the ground in the LF corner.  $68 per ticket (or maybe $67, I have to double check).  We have a block of 4, but I'll sell pairs.  My preferred minimum commitment is 8 tickets (4 pairs, 2 quads, or a quad and two pair).  We do a stratified random draw* and select games via emails. 

Opening day is a separate draw, playoffs is a redraw, weighted by game purchased, but everyone  in my group  gets to select one game before anyone selects again (there's a bit more than 20 members).  I pick up extras for the playoffs, so we split 3 pairs.

Please PM if interested.  I'm looking to get the draft started the week after the Super Bowl, and it usually takes 3-4 weeks.

*Stratified into 4 blocks of 20 and then random within each block.  This way, if you get 4 games, you are guaranteed one in each quarter  of the draw.

Offline eastie

Re: 2020 Nats tickets to buy, sell, trade
« Reply #1: March 12, 2020, 12:07:13 PM »
With our Spring Break trip tanked due to cancellations, we're also skipping out on the ST game we'd planned to attend.  If anybody wants 6 free tickets to the 3/18 @ 6:05 game against the defending WS losers, DM me.  I can forward from the Ballpark app.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2: March 12, 2020, 03:48:13 PM »
With our Spring Break trip tanked due to cancellations, we're also skipping out on the ST game we'd planned to attend.  If anybody wants 6 free tickets to the 3/18 @ 6:05 game against the defending WS losers, DM me.  I can forward from the Ballpark app.

Hold on to them. you should get a refund.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #3: March 12, 2020, 04:30:39 PM »
Well...

Offline eastie

« Reply #4: March 12, 2020, 06:27:10 PM »
Well...
Ha!  Yeah, my timing was impeccable on that one.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #5: August 20, 2020, 03:02:59 PM »
This is great...not the fact that you can buy a message for the scoreboard...but that you can buy it in foreign currency.

https://give.nats4good.org/give/293604/#!/donation/checkout

Lots of options, but I'm leaning towards either the Vietnamese Dong or the Cuban Peso, though the North Korean Won does have a certain appeal...

Play with the drop down menu for all of your available choices...

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6: August 20, 2020, 03:24:35 PM »
This is great...not the fact that you can buy a message for the scoreboard...but that you can buy it in foreign currency.

Lots of options, but I'm leaning towards either the Vietnamese Dong or the Cuban Peso, though the North Korean Won does have a certain appeal...

I was super excited to discover that there are two currencies in the Netherlands Antilles called the Guilder and the Florin. Inconceivable! It blew my mind. Probably what the Dread Pirate Roberts traded in...

Online Natsinpwc

« Reply #7: August 20, 2020, 03:34:32 PM »

I heard Little Kim is a big Nats fan. 

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8: August 20, 2020, 04:08:17 PM »
I heard Little Kim is a big Nats fan.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
« Reply #9: August 20, 2020, 04:47:51 PM »
Some of those currencies are non-convertible in any formal international banking setting.  I guess they'd need to send someone out to try to find a street trader with whom to exchange 50 large trash bags full of Burmese Kyats...seems like something FP could do?