Author Topic: 2020 Nats tickets to buy, sell, trade  (Read 269 times)

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
2020 Nats tickets to buy, sell, trade
« Topic Start: January 24, 2020, 09:47:35 AM »
I have space in my season ticket group for new members.  Seats are in the NS Club, section 208, row J (last row, under the overhang). Nice view of pretty much the whole park except a ball on the ground in the LF corner.  $68 per ticket (or maybe $67, I have to double check).  We have a block of 4, but I'll sell pairs.  My preferred minimum commitment is 8 tickets (4 pairs, 2 quads, or a quad and two pair).  We do a stratified random draw* and select games via emails. 

Opening day is a separate draw, playoffs is a redraw, weighted by game purchased, but everyone  in my group  gets to select one game before anyone selects again (there's a bit more than 20 members).  I pick up extras for the playoffs, so we split 3 pairs.

Please PM if interested.  I'm looking to get the draft started the week after the Super Bowl, and it usually takes 3-4 weeks.

*Stratified into 4 blocks of 20 and then random within each block.  This way, if you get 4 games, you are guaranteed one in each quarter  of the draw.

Offline eastie

Re: 2020 Nats tickets to buy, sell, trade
« Reply #1: March 12, 2020, 12:07:13 PM »
With our Spring Break trip tanked due to cancellations, we're also skipping out on the ST game we'd planned to attend.  If anybody wants 6 free tickets to the 3/18 @ 6:05 game against the defending WS losers, DM me.  I can forward from the Ballpark app.

Offline bluestreak

« Reply #2: March 12, 2020, 03:48:13 PM »
With our Spring Break trip tanked due to cancellations, we're also skipping out on the ST game we'd planned to attend.  If anybody wants 6 free tickets to the 3/18 @ 6:05 game against the defending WS losers, DM me.  I can forward from the Ballpark app.

Hold on to them. you should get a refund.

Offline GburgNatsFan

« Reply #3: March 12, 2020, 04:30:39 PM »
Well...

Offline eastie

« Reply #4: March 12, 2020, 06:27:10 PM »
Well...
Ha!  Yeah, my timing was impeccable on that one.