Author Topic: Washington [Insert Name Here for an NFL team] Thread (2020)  (Read 16788 times)

Offline 1995hoo

While the story contains plenty of things about offensive conduct that shouldn’t be condoned, based on the hype I was expecting something more along the lines of the (fabricated) Duke lacrosse or UVA Rolling Stone things.

Offline Natsinpwc

While the story contains plenty of things about offensive conduct that shouldn’t be condoned, based on the hype I was expecting something more along the lines of the (fabricated) Duke lacrosse or UVA Rolling Stone things.
Didn't you ever play that whisper game as a kid?

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
 Does snyder survive

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/10/the-disturbing-saga-of-robert-kraft

Your story is old. Lei Chen is in the deadspin article, she wasn’t deported she actually pled guilty and was given time served for her 60 days in custody. No where do I see anything that says none of the women spoke English.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/20200226/woman-takes-plea-in-orchids-of-asia-prostitution-case-linked-to-robert-kraft%3ftemplate=ampart

Human trafficking is disgusting and real, but no where do I see what happened at that massage parlor was anything close to women being sex slaves.

Offline Natsinpwc

I’ll miss Larry Michaels.  :hysterical:

Offline Natsinpwc

The Eagles thank the WFT take the focus away from DeSean Jackson.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness

Larry Michael always struck me as being pretty creepy...aside from simply being annoying...

Offline Natsinpwc

Larry Michael always struck me as being pretty creepy...aside from simply being annoying...
Fred Flinstone.

Offline NatNasty

Fred Flinstone.

Easy there.  No reason to insult Fred Flintstone.

Michael was always an annoying homer, and I'm happy I won't  have to hear his "Skintangibles" nonsense anymore.  I will admit to one positive Larry Michael memory.  I was hanging out at a Skins bar in NoLA on the eve of Bob Griffin's debut game.  Michael showed up handing out "Hail Yeah" T-Shirts.  Skins won the next day.

Offline nats2playoffs

Larry Michael did the postgame radio show before he got the play-by-play job. He would regularly insult and hang up on anyone who criticized the Redskins, who stunk at the time. That's why Dan Snyder promoted him. He was a Grade A Asshat.

Good riddance, Larry Michael!   :woop:

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
What’s Frank Herzog up to these days?

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
Does snyder survive

If the NBA can force Donald Sterling to sell the Clippers after he made racial remarks, then Snyder can be forced out too.

Offline HalfSmokes

If Jerry can take a ref to strip clubs and kraft can get an illegal run and tug, Snyder is fine. Trafficking cheerleaders didn’t force him to sell, this one won’t either

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
What’s Frank Herzog up to these days?

Retired since he left WTOP in 2010; he's 75 now.

Offline Natsinpwc

Feel bad for Gruden. Had his name besmirched wrongfully on social media. Hope he can find who started the rumors and sued them.

https://www.sportscasting.com/will-redskins-sexual-harrassment-scandal-impact-ex-coach-jay-grudens-job-hopes/

Offline HalfSmokes

Kapri Bibbs supposedly posted on Gudent's son's instagram - so that may be a good place to start

Offline Natsinpwc

Kapri Bibbs supposedly posted on Gudent's son's instagram - so that may be a good place to start
Ok. I don’t know who that is.  Messy story though. 

Offline HalfSmokes

benched redskins running back who supposedly screwed the same woman as Gruden

Offline Natsinpwc

benched redskins running back who supposedly screwed the same woman as Gruden
Seems an unlikely scenario. 

Offline Natsinpwc

Is FP one of them...he'd be perfect...
Those short road trips are going to confuse him. 

Offline Natsinpwc