Author Topic: Fan Photo Day  (Read 1708 times)

Offline Copecwby20

Re: Fan Photo Day
« Reply #25: November 17, 2019, 06:08:57 PM »
Pics are up now, but you have to wade through all of them.  And I found that my PIN number is the same on my WS photo as it is on the NL championship photo, so I think you just need to go through everything to find yours.
I went through all the WS trophy ones and you are correct. There is no search feature. Just lots of scrolling.

Offline CowherPower

« Reply #26: November 17, 2019, 06:32:03 PM »
I went through all the WS trophy ones and you are correct. There is no search feature. Just lots of scrolling.

Hopefully they are still uploading them because I've been through them twice and still can't find my pic.

Online Five Banners

« Reply #27: November 17, 2019, 06:45:05 PM »
It would be nice if they did it like at Cap One with the Bullets' trophy on display there

Offline Copecwby20

« Reply #28: November 17, 2019, 06:50:43 PM »
Hopefully they are still uploading them because I've been through them twice and still can't find my pic.
I scrolled a lot and found mine.. but I have nothing to do today but drink whiskey and scroll. I will say there were a few where the flash didn't go off and the picture was crap. I hope that wasn't yours because that guy is gonna be PISSED.

Offline CowherPower

« Reply #29: November 17, 2019, 07:04:25 PM »
Finally found my pic!  :)  And I've seriously enjoyed scrolling through all the pictures.  I thought about bringing props but I didn't.  But I enjoy all the ones from people who did.

Offline Copecwby20

« Reply #30: November 17, 2019, 07:56:30 PM »
Finally found my pic!  :)  And I've seriously enjoyed scrolling through all the pictures.  I thought about bringing props but I didn't.  But I enjoy all the ones from people who did.
There was seriously a lot of scrolling, but it was fun to see everyone. I posted a picture in the Nationals Fan group on FB and a lady recognized me and thanked me for spending 20 minutes talking about baby shark with her kid LOL.

Offline carlosdelvaca

« Reply #31: November 20, 2019, 09:45:47 AM »
I somehow totally missed this. Don't recall getting any emails. Well, crap.
I do have Winterfest tickets (it's on my birthday!), so hopefully they have the trophy there.